Mother Of All

(2:30 p.m.)

Once we got home I pull out my laptop and sit on the bed and feed Matteo. The numbers look like coordinates. I'm pretty sure they are.

41.202 North and 12.50 East (Lets pretend those are for real) I start searching them and soon enough found Italy. 

Its at Lorenzo's mansion somewhere. I pull out my phone and call Milo "Otis" he answers "Were going to Italy" I say and he laughs "What" He questions "Its there, The money is there, We need people going for stocks and ill go for the bigger money" I say and he sighs "Ill arrange it" he mumbles before hanging up.

"Our first trip together" I beam at my small two week old baby "You are just the most precious thing ever" I smile and get up laying him on the bed.

I grab my suitcase and start packing a few outfits and then Pack some clothes for Matteo.

(9:00 p.m.)

Now everyone going to Italy was ready to leave, I was now buckling Matteo in when my door opens and in comes Milo "I am here to assist" He says and I laugh handing him my bags and I grab Matteo's car seat.

I walk downstairs with Milo and my dogs, Then we load into a suv where John Matt Antonio and Alisa were. 

(Italy 5:00 a.m.)

I walk towards my car that was left here from last time and set Matteo in the back with Zeus and Axel before strapping him in. I sit down in my seat and Alisa gets in.

"Okay so me and you are on digging duty" She rolls her eyes looking at her fingernails "Best duo ever" I smile then John gets in "Best trio ever" He says and sits Antonio's seat in next to Matteo moving Zeus and Axel.

"Well lets get to it" I say driving towards the mansion.

Once we Arrived I let Zeus and Axel out before I grabbed Matteo and head inside with them. "Were surrounded with the woods" I set Matteo on the couch "I rounded the coordinates and thats how I found its somewhere here, So ive got this compass" I hold it up.

"Ill take baby duty for now, You and John can go for digging for however long then Ill go for my turn" I say and they send a thumbs up before running out with my compass and paper with coordinates.

"Hey guys" I smile sweetly picking up Matteo and Antonio "Whose hungry" I smile grabbing a bottle for Antonio and sitting back down.

(12:30 p.m)

"Mia we've had no luck out there" Alisa sighs sitting down all sweaty and dirty and John drops himself on the ground.

"Well my turn" I say grabbing the compass and map "Watch Matteo for me" I say running out with Zeus and Axel.

"Alright guys we gotta find the money" I say holding the compass out and take steps and count every step. 

like 10 minutes later I finished 202 steps north then 45 steps east "46..47..48..49..50" I stop and see piles a few feet away from me maybe my luck will be better.

I drop the paper and the compass and get to digging with my dogs.

Armani's pov

I cant believe Mia had our baby. I wonder if he looks like me. Or does he have her brave eyes, her small nose. I cant wait to see him, I just wont have my son see me here.

Its hard enough knowing Mia knows i'm locked up. I'm going to kill Lucas. I was out with my pregnant wife to be and he decides to make his move. She could have gotten hurt and I would have never forgave myself if something happened to Matteo.

Mia has to go on a little scavenger hunt because I couldn't just give her the exact address because its quite dangerous. If I gave her the address and someone found out it would have been over from the start but she knows enough about me to find it.

I love her, More than anything. I've never truly loved a woman until I met her. She was so annoying at first it angered me but she latched on to my heart and wasn't planning on letting go so here we are.

"Dude what the hell are you thinking about" Benny asks giving me a weird look as he eats a cookie he stole "None of your business" I say sitting up "Come on man you know were best friends" He says sitting next to me and punching my arm.

Benny is my prison roommate. He is a big guy and loves pizza. He's a very talkative person and kind of reminds me of Mia.

"You know, All my years of prison ive never bunked with a mafia leader, Its a actual pleasure" He grins and I shake my head "Ive never bunked with anyone" I mumble as the guards open the doors so we can go outside.

"Well I came here because I killed my abusive father at the age of 19, I'm 30 now" He says unbothered "Nobody cares to come see or bail me out" He shrugs "Why are you telling me this" I ask walking down the halls behind other prisoners.

"Because your a mafia leader, I've never had a mafia leader friend and for that I must tell you everything" He says trying to keep up "You think were friends" I ask lowly and he laughs "Yeah we are even if you don't want to admit"

Mia's Pov

Its been FRACKEN HOURS AND NOTHING "Ugh" I grunt scooping out one last pile of dirt and I hit something metal like "OH" I get down on the ground reaching in the medium sized hole in the ground and moving dirt finding a tin box.

I sit and open it finding nothing but a paper "DAMN IT ARMANI" I scream throwing myself back onto the ground. I am sweaty, I smell, and I'm tired.

I pull the paper and see it says 'the mother of all but me, far back behind the oak tree' "what" I question reading it again. His mom, He told me his mother basically abandoned him when she married another. 

"I need to talk to matt" I get up and run back towards the house with Axel and Zeus "MIA" Someone yells from the way of the house so I keep running.
________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 55, 

What it do y'all? I'm now having fun writing chapters again! I was kind of bored but now my head is back in the game.

If you can make it through the night there's a brighter day.

Please vote and comment

JadaBoo out