You smell much better

Before we left Matt came running to the car "WAIT" He pants and I roll the window down "Armani you said you have to stay here in Italy to fix this mess right" He says and Armani nods "Well my dad said we could use the mansion he used before he got out" He says and Armani nods "Where's that at" He asks.

"Its like 30 minutes from here, Let me get my bag and my car" Matt runs away and I look in the back seeing my bags and Armani's "So where were we going to go" I ask and he smiles "I was gonna rent out a apartment until I finished business here" He says making me smile.

"you renting" I laugh and he shakes his head "I mean it was that, buying a whole mansion over here or hotels" He says and I nod "Its okay if you want the simple things" I smile and he grabs my hand as he starts driving.

"What do you want" He glances at me and then at the road "Well I wanted a happily ever after, I never thought I would get it but I did, You are my happily ever after, I want to get married have this wittle baby and live a long happy life with you" I say laying a hand on my stomach and smiling at him.

He looks at me with a full grin "Oh and of course my dogs" I say and he laughs "What about you, Besides simpleness" I ask and he sits back still holding my hand.

"I want out of this Mafia mess" He says taking a pause "And obviously I want to be with you, I want to remain happy with you and our unborn, I want to live somewhere where nobody will bother us, We will have only normal problems such as bills and Sickness" he says squeezing my hand.

"Yeah sounds nice" I smile and he nods swerving through traffic keeping up with Matt.

(8:30 a.m.)

We arrive to the place and I immediately jump out of the car letting both dogs out and Armani grabs the bags and we walk behind Matt.

"MATT LOOK A DUCK" I scream and he looks and I push him into the water "HAHA" I laugh and he glares getting out "Your lucky your pregnant" He grunts but then shoves Armani in to the water and I gasp as his body hits the water making a big splash. 

I look at Matt in shock and then he takes off running as Armani gets out drenched in water and chases after him "Oh shit" I say and both of my dogs chase after them, I start running as well "GUYS WAIT" I yell but they are just to fast so I stop running and see Matt running back this way.

"THE KEY IS UNDER THE BROWN FLOWER POT I GOTTA GO" He screams with Armani chasing right behind him then zooms right past me.

Armani stops and turns to me and smiles getting closer "No" I back away "NO" I yell and run towards the door and moving the flower pot but I'm lifted into the air and I feel my clothes beginning to get wet.

"Armani" I whine as he sets me down and grabs the key unlocking the doors. Zeus and Axel dart inside curiosity getting the best of them. Its a good thing they're not cats.

We walk inside together and Armani starts walking around "Out of all the years I knew Matt I never been here" I say and he laughs "I used to live here because I was in Lorenzo's Mafia, but now I own it" He says guiding us up the stairs.

We soon enter a clean grey room "Your rooms are always so nice" I say laying in the soft bed and he smiles before dropping the suitcases on the floor "Ill be back, After my shower were in for a long day of cuddles" He says sternly and I grin and then Zeus crawls in the bed next to me.

(9:30 a.m.)

Armani walks out of the bathroom with only a towel hanging from his hips making me want to stare "ARMANI" I yell and he looks up "yeah" He asks and I point and he smiles.

"I mean since were getting married I can dress in front of you" He says and I laugh loudly turning onto my stomach giving him privacy "Never say that again" I giggle and hes quiet as he dresses.

He soon jumps in the bed wearing only basketball shorts, I smile and wrap my arms around him inhaling "You smell much better" I say and he smiles nodding before turning on the TV.

"ARMANI" I sit up looking at him "Hmm" He hums and I yank my phone out "Lets play Among us" I grin and he shrugs pulling out his phone.

(10:00 a.m.)

"ARMANI YOU ASS YOU SAID YOU WERE A CREWMATE" I glare from across the room and he smiles shrugging "I couldn't tell you, You'd get me voted out" He says and I whine "Why did I have to be the first kill" I ask and he looks at me "Because I love you"

"Well that's not a valid reason" I say and he nods "It is you just don't like that reason"

"Uh oh" I say and he looks up with a worried look "What" He says dropping his phone "I made an appointment and I forgot" I say running to the bathroom.

(after showering)

I get out and dry off before pulling on my undergarments then my leggings and my grey shirt, I leave my hair down to dry as I walk out the bathroom door seeing Armani laying on the bed wearing some dress pants and a dress shirt as usual.

"Always so formal" I grin and he gets up grabbing my hand walking us out "I thought we were going to cuddle" He pouts at me and I touch his lips "We will but I forgot I made the appointment" I say and he nods.

________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 47,

What it do y'all? I am overwhelmed with life atm but its fine. Its fine. Uh I think i'm gonna go up to 60 chaps maybe more?

If you can make it through the night there's a brighter day!

Please vote and comment

JadaBoo out