Shower time

Y/n's POV
Meli has been very protective of me. It was a long day and I was about to take a shower. I made sure no creep made it into the room again and undressed. I moved the wash rag on my body. The door open and I rolled my eyes.
"Another pervert" I sigh.
"You got that right." I felt Meli grabbed my butt and giving it a squeeze. I turned around and backed up against the shower wall. I could feel the water getting rid of all the soap off my body. I had an idea to let this be a tease so I got rid of all the soup on me and walked out with my towel around me. I chuckle as I start to get dress outside the room. I hear a growl and, I ignore it putting on my panties. I finally turn around to look at him as I start to put on a shirt but stop when I see Meli soaking wet. His abs shining golden. My eyes glow looking at this beautiful specimen. My eyes begin to look down until I'm somehow in his arms being thrown in the bed.
"Don't think your gonna run away like that ." He whispered in my ear. I smirk, I feel his hands trail down my body as he reaches my panties. I look away from him blushing of embarrassment that I was wet fast. I don't know what he's doing to me. I quiver when he rubs my bud through my underwear "ahhh Meli~ mhmm" I grabbed the pillow from under my bed and cover my face. I feel him pull down my panties as he bites my inner thigh. He moved the pillow from him and I saw his demon mark. I love it, I admire it. I roll my eyes back as I feel his tongue swirl around my clit.
"Meli~" I say grabbing the sheets. I was whimpering and I was going to get any louder. I was holding all the relief in but he made that impossible.
"Ahhhhhhha" I screamed as I released. He stuck his finger up me and I felt his and jolted up. I wanted to scream it and I did. I felt as if I was gonna cum again when he reached three fingers. He knew this and pulled his fingers out.
"No Meli don't stop my pleasure." I said biting my lips. I started to whine and kick my legs. He slowly brought my body up to get ready to sit on my lap. He slowly eased me on his member and I thought he was going to be gentle. He flipped us so I was on the bed again and he pounded into me. I sucked in breathe as I felt his member moving in and out of me.
"Ahhhhhh Meli."
"You so tight." He said in putting my legs around his waist to get in another position. He gives me a kiss as he starts to thrust harder.
"Mhmm"I whimper. The bed was rocking as the pace started to slow as we both finished. I bit his lip, and his forehead was touching mines. His demon mark went away pulling out of me. He collapsed right by me and I snuggled next to him.
"Gods that was fun." I say to him trying to play with his hair put start to go to sleep. He kissed my forehead and soon goes to sleep with me as well.