Month 5

Y/n POV
I haven't seen that man again for a while. Meliodas has been sucking up to me every since he found me in the baby store. It might be working, but that doesn't mean he has to know that it is. My baby bump is getting bigger and bigger. The foot massages are getting better and better. I try not to worry about that man to much. Meliodas and the sins are gonna figure it out I guess. I know your probably like but y/n why aren't you worried sick... well that's because I know I'm going to have a happy ending. Yeah this time Im going to Choose to be optimistic. Plus I don't want to stress for the baby's sake. I rubbed my belly while lying in bed. Diane decided to come into my room.
"Elizabeth is here."
"She ain't dead."
"Nope not at all." Me and Diane went down stairs to see her pleading Meli's for forgiveness. I'm the one she should really be apologizing to. I stood right next to Meli smiling in her face.
"Oh...hi Y/n."
"Aren't you going to apologize to me as well."
"Why would I do that."
"Bitch you tried to kill me and my baby."
"You cheated with sir meliodas on me."
"I ain't even know about you." Jealous bitch.
"It doesn't matter I'm not say sorry to you." I looked at meliodas. Elizabeth looked at Meliodas with pleading eyes.
"Please let me come back, I'll stop acting Up I swear," Meli made a look of pity. I looked at him with my eyebrows raised
"Elizabeth..." he bent down on his knees looking her in the eyes sweetly. I can't believe this.
"I would never ever forgive nor forget what you tried to do to y/n...get the fuck out, okay, okay." He stood back up straight and picked me up taking me upstairs.
Elizabeth POV
I slammed my fist on the floor crying and screaming. I can't believe him. It's her fault, she's a dumb oversized witch, she really thought it'd be okay to do this to me. NO I won't stand for it. I screamed louder. SHE put a HEX on him that's the only explanation. Sir meliodas is kind and loves me, and only me.
Merlins POV
I put a sound barrier muting her. If I wanted to hear the squeals of a dying pig I'd not feed hawks for 30 minutes. 
Ban POV
Thank god Merlin muted her voice is annoying. I really had to deal that 'sir meliodas' shit every fucking day.
"So we going to throw her out or what" I sipped some of my Ale.
Escanors POV
Thank god for Lady Merlin, I wasn't going to say it but that is truly annoying.
Hawks POV
Elizabeth was a nice girl. I grabbed her by her collar and scooted out of the boat hat. It's sad to see her turn out this way.  I left her downstairs and went back in.
"Y'all are so lazy, now give me food."
King POV
I put the rest of the food off my plate on the floor. Normally I wouldn't share, but she gave me a headache. I looked over to Diane to see her still covering her ears.
"Oh Diane your so pretty."
"You said that out loud doofus." Ban laughed. I blushed and put my head in my pillow floating away.
Diane POV
I took my hands off my ears.
"What happened" I looked around the room clueless. Elizabeth god how did I ever like you.
"King said you were pretty~"
"Really." I blushed and twisted one of my pig tails. Ban started to laugh again.
"No why would he say that about you."
"Oh you" i threw a cup at him. He just laughed it off.
Gowther POV
Elizabeth was going through terrible agony I wish I could sympathize with her. I flipped through the pages of my book ignoring the loud ruckus around me.
Y/N POV
Hehehehe I love foot massages.

WC:713
Y'all I'm proud of myself I was struggling to finish this it might be trash but shiii I was really on that 'if god don't do it then it just won't get done' attitude but I actually finished it ✌🏽😌.