Dreamless

Meliodas POV
I was woken up by y/n shifting a lot in the sheets. She was also talking a lot. I tried to shake her but she would wake.
"Y/n baby wake up, your have a nightmare." She wouldn't wake up.
"I'm not your babe." Wow that hurt a little.
"Come on y/n wake up." I shake her gently again. She was moving like she was walking.
"No thank you." She pushed her hands up.
"Y/n wake up now."
"No" I brought her body to sit up but she slammed down. Her body moved like something  familiar to me but the way her body was moving was like she was limp and not even enjoying it.
"Y/n wake the fuck up now." I was starting to get mad. She stopped moving that way and stay still. Next thing I know she has scissors next to my neck. Grabbed her hand and took the scissors out immediately.
"Y/n wake the fuck up right now." This is starting to irritate me. She started to act like she can't breathe.
"Y/N" I yelled
Elizabeth POV
I was sleeping and having a good dream about me and sir meliodas ending up together. But then I wake up to sir meliodas, screaming y/n name. Eww what are they doing up there. I bet I could ruin the moment. I get up and walk down the hall. I open the door to see sir meliodas holding down y/n. Lane had a shape object in her hand.
"Oh my god she's trying to kill you isn't she." Yes she's going to be leaving this place soon.
"I'm going to tell the others." She looked as if her eyes were closed. Anyway that doesn't matter. Before I could leave I hear a sharp breath.
"Y/n baby are you okay."
"She drop the scissors and hugged him immediately. She started to cry as well. God, I just want to scream this bitch just came out of nowhere and took him from me. I'm a perfect princess, anybody would want to date me. What is this whore doing with the only one I want.
"I'm so sorry I almost hurt you" she said in his neck. What type of lovie dovie type shit is this. I thought stomping out and slamming the door. I will end up with sir meliodas, we are meant to be.
Y/n POV
That dream felt so real. I could never deal if this was a dream. I took my head out of his neck and he gave me a gently peck on the lips.
"Baby tell me what happened." He said stroking my cheek. I told him the dream, while laying my head on his chest.
"I don't know what I would do if this turned out to be a crazy dream." I say snuggling closer.
"I don't know either. Sometimes it feels like a dream ." He said cuddling me more.
"I love you Meli."
"I love you too baby."