Month 4

Y/n POV
Meliodas was getting drunk a lot lately and it's fucking annoying. Today was another night he choose to get drunk. I sighed and walked downstairs. I'm so done with this bullshit. My belly looked more developed. When I got downstairs I saw him touching up on a distressed Diane. I shook my head and grabbed him by his ear pulling him up to the room.
"Can you please stop getting drunk." I said sitting down.
"What...I was just have a little fun."
"Yeah well I can't kick you out of your own room therefore I'm leaving." I said get up and grabbing my wallet, and coat. He was confused, before he could grab me I was already out the door. I walked down the hill, to find the nearest hotel. When I got the room I settled down and went to sleep.
Meliodas POV
I woke up on the bed and went downstairs. I looked for y/n but she was not down there.
"Hey guys where's y/n"
"I don't know." I started to remember the moments of yesterday and cringed. She could genuinely be hurt. What if that guy got her. I ran out the door checking around the town. I checked most of the hotels.
Y/n POV
I went out to do something to get over last night, I get I'm pregnant or whatever and can't do nothing really but that don't mean he can fill up Diane, and plus he gets drunk so much we barely talk when he's sober. Too drunk at night, hangover by day. I looked around a baby shop that had a lot of good stuff. I saw theses dresses that fit well with my baby bump and went in the dressing room to change. I looked nice in it. I did a spin in the mirror to check out my ass. My eyes focus on someone who wasn't there before, I backed up on the wall.
"You"

"You missed me

"You missed me." Before I could say anything he put a finger on my mouth.
"I wanted to make sure that you were okay." He lifted up my dress and slid his finger down my pregnant belly.
"He's doing fine." He pulled my dress down gently. I let out a breath. He moved his hand and his lip came close to mine. He took a deep breath smiling.
"Hehe I don't know but you look pretty in it." His finger glazed across my neck. He kissed it.
"N-no" I put my hands on his shoulders.
"You could be my bride."
"As if I would marry a person who wants to kill my kid."
"You could always make more." He backed away and sighed.
"I think it's best I go" he left out of the dressing room.
"Hey I'm gonna ki- where'd he go." I looked around out the window I see meliodas looking at me.
"Oh fuck, looks like our fun is over huh baby." I closed the dressing room door and got dressed in my clothes.