Spin the bottle

Y/n's POV
Me and ban were getting shit faced later the next morning after some of the best sex of my life.
"Hey everybody let's play spin the bottle." Elizabeth said in an airy voice which was confusing because I would never take her as that type of person to select that type of game. Ban gave her one of the many bottles that me and him drank and the bottle went around the circle landing on Diane and king. Wow my ship is sailing. I take another swing of my drink as the next turn is between Elizabeth and Meli. I just take another swing smirking as they kiss. Afterwards Elizabeth was blushing and Meli shrugged his shoulders. Next was bans turn. He land in me and I crawl my way over to him without hesitation. Our lips touched and he but my lip. We continued to kiss when I felt two hands pull me off of his lips and on someone shoulder. I knew sense my feet wasn't so far from the ground it was Meli. I giggled and so did ban. Everybody else look shocked/confused and sooner or later I was in the toilet barfing. Meli held back my hair.
"Thank you Meli." I started to cry.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have" Meli shushed me and wiped my face with a rag.
"You were drunk babe, you do things when your drunk."
Meliodas POV
I thought about the time we slept together when we're both drunk.
"Babe I love you"I felt her sleep on my shoulder I slowly carry her bridle style to the bed and dress her in something comfortable. I pulled the cover over her and kissed her on the forehead. I walked downstairs with eyes on me.
"Umm what happened up there." I looked over to see ban sleeping on the counter.
"She was completely drunk, she has a habit of sleeping with people when she's drunk. Trust me I should know." I say looking away. They shake their heads and think about it.
"Captain you went too far on that one"
"That's disgusting"
"You crossed the line."
"Stop everybody I would never do that to y/n we were both drunk okay that time okay." I say smiling trying to remember our first time which is still blurry.
"Oh okay" I look around the room I sit next to ban and look over to my left to see Elizabeth sitting right next to me.
"Oh hi Elizabeth." I say smiling at her.
"Um sir meliodas why did you cheat on me." She asked. Wow that was bold of her.
"Well I didn't cheat because we weren't together." I say getting up and heading up stairs. She follows me whispering something.
"Whatcha say?" I asked going into me and y/n's room.
"The why did you say you loved me" she yelled. I was a little shocked.
"Um I meant at that time I still love you b-"   Y/n looked at me confused as I turned my head to look at her as she held her head. Elizabeth smirked at me and shock her head like she got something. She left the room and I look confused as I undressed into my boxers and cuddled with y/n to sleep.