Touch me

Elizabeth POV
I walked out of the room going into me and Diane room. So sir meliodas doesn't want to hurt the new girls feeling huh. He wants to be with me and already regrets leaving me for that h/c haired trash. I want him all to myself, I just have to wait. I lay down and dream about how me and sir meliodas are going to be so happy together.
Y/n POV
I wake up in Meli's arms an I yawn I immediately hold my head and cower into his body and it's heat from my hang over. I feel him silently chuckle and I look up to see his bright emerald eyes looking down at me. I backed up and gave him a kiss. He kissed me back. It turned into a make out session, I smiled into the kiss as my hands got tangled in his his hair. He starts to kiss down my neck and I let out a breathy moan. He gets lower and lower down the covers. I could feel him take down my panties. He started to kiss up my thigh and, then I hear the door open to see ban.
"Uh hi ban." He looks at the the cover to see a circular shape. He looks back at me confused as I'm trying to hold on my moans. I feel him go down even harder and I moan his name. Ban get a blush on his cheeks and walks out the door. I finally climax and throw my head back a hot mess a two minutes after he left.
"Meli why did you have to embarrass me like that." I say looking at him he chuckled.
"He need to know what was mine." He said. I smirk and got up. When I get down stairs I see Elizabeth grinning. She normally doesn't talk to me. I'm not stupid either, I know she just acting to like me. I go to the bar a prepare for the costumers. When they finally get her I see Diane and Elizabeth touch pervertedly, by drunk men and I sigh, wishing that could be me. I feel a hand grope my butt, and then I remember that I got my own personal pervert no matter what state of mind he's in.
"What's the matter babe?" He asked me taking a squeeze of my butt.
"I wanted to be touched like Diane, by drunk perverted men-" he looked at me side ways.
"Then I remembered that I had you." I finished smiling. His face went back to normal, and he just laughed.
"You get me." I say. I'm glad I get to have him, and I'm not gonna let go.