Why though

Y/n's POV
I backslapped him, bringing all the attention to me. Meliodas high on his toes figuratively and literally to see what happen.
"Ruin the fucking surprise, I'm going upstairs, you dumb cunt." I put the middle finger up at him and ran up stairs.
Meliodas POV
What the fuck just happened. I walked up to the guy. But before I could say anything to him he quickly left.
"Pussy" I walked upstairs to see if y/n was alright.
"Hey, what happened." I walked over to the bed.
"That dumb whore fucking ruined everything, plus he said that he was going to fucking kill the baby two days ago. Dumb fucking cunt." She whispered the last part. I run downstairs to find him.
Y/n's POV
"Hey why the fuck you leave me for..." I cradle my legs under the legs under the cover. I look at the door open, letting the light shine through the huge opening. But I saw no person. I looked down to see hawk.
"Hey y/n what happened."
"A ugly spoiler, that's what"
"What did he spoil." He looked at me confused. Oh right he doesn't know I'm pregnant.
"I'm pregnant... with a boy... I would know that though if it weren't for that dumb fucking cunt." I say kicking under the covers.
"Hey, hey watch your profanity. Wait-" he took a second to think. His beady eyes deep in thought.
"How does he know."
"Well I trust his information, because he told me I was pregnant."
"Maybe he was wrong." I give him a really face. He just backs away out the room quietly.
"I'm hungry. Can you get me something." I yell out the door.
Elizabeth POV
Lazy bitch, she barely does anything. I ignore all the drunk guys touching my body as I walk pass. I think about all the times sir meliodas stopped them.
Going back to that ugly bitch being happy, sadly 😪
"Hehe here you go" I lean down to give the man the drink. I feel a hand creep under my skirt.
"Eek" I cringe as he inches closer. Meliodas grabbed his hand and took it from under his hands.
"Yeah don't do that" he said simply and walked back to the bar.
Back to the present
God we were so in love. I was basically swooning all over again.
"Dumb bitch." Someone yells. I look over to see sir meliodas at the door, going upstairs. Diane looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders. Me and her sneak upstairs after he enters his and that rats bedroom. We put our heads to the door to listen.
"Why did you leave." Ugly whore pouts.
"I was looking for that dude." My husband said loudly.
"Oh I'm guessing you didn't find him." The dumb bitch said.
" no shit."
"Calm down and keep your volume down." Can that bitch die.
" sorry, I just want to protect our baby and you." baby...baby...BABY. Diane looked at me happily. I just couldn't, take no more hurt. I walk into my room, emotionlessly, my lover is cheating on me, and got her pregnant. I started to cry.
Ban POV
When did we get a horse. I shrug my shoulders, and took another sip of my ale.