Hell

Y/n's POV
I woke up and looked around. My old home. The one with my abusive parents.
"Hold the fuck on." I look around the room.
"So this a dream okay." I say looking around. Then there was a knock on the door. Well should I say banged on the door.
"Get the fuck up you bitch." I could hear my mother yell. Wow why does this seem so real. I got up to see how it looked out there. I walked out the room, to see my mom and dad at the table. I sat down where I normally would sat.
"We will be leaving, for about 1 week, no boys except for Brandon, you whore." They know that I slept with more people than Brandon, but the ignore it most of the time.
"I'm good." I say, Meli is all I need. I smile to my self this dream seem so real. I finished breakfast and went back in my room. I lay back down.
"Alright let me go to sleep so I could wake up again." I doze off and wake up again. My smile was wide as i looked around. Wait. My smile dropped. I'm still here. Wait. What if meeting Meli was all a dream. Me being happy and free was all a dream. The tears fell from my cheeks as I went through all the memories. A knock was heard from the front door. I wiped my tears as I walked down the hallway. When I opened the door there was Brandon.
"Hey babe" I gaged in my mouth.
"I'm not your babe." I started to close the door and he stopped it.
"Come on let's have some fun." I look away from him.
"No thank you."
"Come on" he opened the door wider
"No" I say trying to slam the door. He burst through the door making me hit the wall. My vision started to get blurry.
"How bout now." I feel his hand on my cheek. Before I could say no or push him off I blacked out. I woke up again to see him getting out of the bed. I lay still looking at the ceiling. That did not just happen. No. No. I looked over to my side to see my sewing scissors. I get up really fast as I try to stabbed him in the neck. He turns around and grabbed my wrist.
"You bitch."
"Oh fuck." He grabbed the scissors and stabbed me in my stomach.
"Ahhh" I screamed
"No, nononononononono, fuck." He looked at me as I fell no the ground.
"This is your fault." I got really tired. I want to close my eyes.
"You bitch don't close your eyes I love you." I close my eyes, and I wake up again. I look around to see green eyes looking at me nervously.