Prologue

~~~RWBY dorm~~~

Team Rwby were doing their daily activities in their room, Ruby and Yang were playing games, Blake reading a book on her bed and Weiss, she is studying for the upcoming exam next few months. Until a mysterious person came to their dorm room, they all ready their weapon and aim it at that man. The man was wearing some armor around him.

Ruby: Who are you and how did you get in our room!

The man didn't answer Ruby's question and he summons a portal to drag all of them into the portal, once they been drag into the portal, he takes out the list of papers that he needs to bring them.

~~~JNPR dorm~~~

The man shows up in Team JNPR dorm and they ready their weapon aim at him once more but this time, they attack him. The man dodges all the attack and counters back at them and summons the portal and knock them inside the portal. 

???: Phew~ Now that's over, now let's see who left, Ozpin and the staff of Beacon, Salem and her peoples, Roman and Neo, and I need to tell Cosmos to heal her vocal cord, last not least is Team STQR, Ironwood, and his comrade, and the white fangs leader and the previous leader Sienna Khan and their parents too. Oh, I can't forget about the bunny girl, what her names again, ah, right, her is Velvet and her team, and Team SSSN and the least, everyone hated, Team CRDL, I can't forget about Oscar Pine.

The man summons the portal and he runs into it to travel much faster to get them the much faster way.

~~~Beacon Tower~~~

The man arrives at the Beacon Tower and all of the beacon's staff are in the same place.

Glynda: Who are you and how do get here!?

???: Who am I is none of your concern, right now, and I will introduce to you all once we get to my world.  

The man summons the portal in front of them and they were sucked into it. 

???: Now, all the beacon students that in the list and the staff are all in my world, now the rest.

The man summons opens the portal and runs into it once again.

~~~Dark Palace~~~

Salem saw a portal open up in her throne room, she orders her crew and Cinder's follower stand on guard, the man steps in and Salem ask him;

Salem: Who are you and how dare you step in here!

???: Who am I? Is none of your business here, queen of Grimm, I'm here to take you all to my world.

Salem: Enough talk, if you defeat Cinder, we will go with you.

The man opens his robes, he has a multi-color suit, two head-pieces on his head, and a blue light on his chest.  

???: You want a fight, I will give you a fight! If I win, you all go to the portal, I lose, I won't bother you anymore, deal?

Salem: Deal, Cinder...

Cinder: Yes, mistress.

Cinder steps forward and ready to fight the man. Cinder launches herself to him but he sidesteps and counter back at her and knock her out.

???: I win, now who next?

Salem: Fine.

Salem and her crew walk into the portal while another pick Cinder up and walks into it. The man wears back the robes and walks into the portal.

~~~Patch~~~

The man appears in the house of the Rose-Branwen house, in there was Tai, Qrow, and Raven and Vernal, plus the dog too.