Daily Routine

Cheryl gets up at 5 am turns off the alarm clock and carefully takes her wife's hands away, turns to look at her, she is very beautiful, she is surprised by how beautiful she is and how lucky she is to have her even after so many time, it seems unreal . Delicately kisses her on the lips, Toni does not flinch. Still amazed  at how deep she can sleep, Cheryl smiles to herself. She gets up and begins her routine; exercise, shower, makeup, breakfast and go to her office.

Toni gets up at 6.30 am and stretches and feels the cold on her wife's side, she doesn't like waking up without Cheryl.

She gets up, dresses quickly, says good morning to Jason and Beatrice, they are the most early risers, while Maddie has to be woken up even though she is 12 years old and she sets the alarm clock, Toni has to be on the alert.

After saying good morning, she goes down to make breakfast and feed Crispis is their Dalmatian dog (the name was given by Maddie when she was little), the only dog in the neighborhood with a very expensive red collar that goes with the leash, that was the only condition that Cheryl put before giving it to the girls, that and that she would not be in charge of taking him out for a walk.

Toni turns the radio on at a low volume. She always likes to cook with background music. When she's done, she goes upstairs to wake Thomas up.

-Come on Tommy. Time to get up.- Tommy stretches and stands up with his eyes closed. Now it is Rose's turn, she loves to sleep and gets up just like Tommy, they leave the room.

-Guys, breakfast is ready.- she says warning the older ones that they finish what they are doing, they go down the stairs. Toni takes Rose in her arms she doesn't want her to fall down the stairs again.

When they have finished breakfast, dress up rose, listen to Maddie and Beatrice argue in the bathroom as if they had two others, they always do the same thing, they are very different and reminds her a lot of her and Cheryl, Beatrice is just like Cheryl and Maddie she is very similar to Toni even though she did not give birth to her.

When they have finished breakfast they take their backpacks and leave the house at 7.35 just to get to school on time.

They leave Rose first, then Tommy, and finally the twins and Maddie.

Today Toni has a meeting in the newsroom, she is the head of a department in a prestigious photography magazine, although she works from home, but she has to go to the office from time to time. She likes her work and allows her to combine it with what she is really passionate about photographic reporting, she makes one trip a year and from that trip she makes an exhibition and sells it. Her photos began to be famous since she left the university and now they are much more prestigious and acclaimed by the sector. In a few months she will present her trip to Thailand.

Cheryl has created her own law firm. She started it when she finished university, she was representing few clients while working in another law firm until she had more clients and managed to create it.
Now it has a prestigious law firm, with a team of six lawyers and a computer scientist, it has a winning statistic of 95%.

Cheryl loves her job, it requires a lot of dedication and effort but thanks to Toni having a more flexible schedule, she can dedicate herself to it.

Cheryl has been a busy day with a meeting with her team, paperwork for the next trial, talking on the phone, asking Bonny (her secretary and also a lawyer, they know each other from the university) for some papers from the prosecution, she almost does not notice the time until someone knocks on your door.

"Go ahead," she says, looking up from her papers and smiling at her wife.

Toni pokes her head out the door and smiles, raises her hand where she has a restaurant bag that Cheryl likes the most.