Part 1 - First encounter

It 's his first day at the University. It is a very stressful day for him, the anxiety was at its highest, he is a shy boy for such a big place and with so many people. Although his friend Duen will be there too, he is also at the same faculty so he will not be so alone

-Ram, darling, are you ready to go to university, his mother asked.

- Yes Mom, Ram answer.

- Well, have your breakfast and I'll take you in the car, his mother said kindly while he fixed his tie. You look so handsome, her mother said proudly

Ram is a very handsome boy, he is 19 years old, broad-shouldered, with white skin and tattooed, he is a mix of Thai with Australian. Its beauty makes him unique. His countenance is always serious, he is a man of few words, he only addresses those he knows and trusts.

- Mom, you don't need to take me, I'll ride my bike.

- Are you sure, she asked him

-Yes, I'm leaving, or I'll be late, he hurriedly gathered his things and left.

At the university, Ram quickly located the building of the engineering faculty to which he would belong from now on, he took out his cell phone to locate the classroom he must go now for his first class.

- Uhmmm, 3rd floor block D.

He also wrote a message to Duen through his Line.

-Duen, Are you already at the University?

-Yes, I'm already in the classroom, I'll save you a chair next to mine. Come quickly the teacher will start the class soon.

- Thanks, I'm going up.

Ram hurried and ran towards block D, when he was going up he bumped into a boy in a blue shirt, the books he was carrying fell to the ground, Ram quickly bent down to pick them up and handed them to the boy. Their eyes met, Ram was amazed with the beauty of that boy, he was very handsome dark-haired man with very marked Thai features, his eyes were very attractive. Suddenly the unknown boy spoke to him.

- Don't you have anything to tell me? King said somewhat surprised that the boy did not apologize.

Ram looked at him scared and ran away without saying any word.

Hey, he decided to yell "Hey, you rude boy, you had to apologize to me." How strange is that boy! He smiled and continued on his way.

-Ram, quickly entered the room was agitated because he had to run and incidentally meeting with that boy made him feel strange. It was a new feeling. He really didn't know what it was ...

However, he did not pay attention to what happened and decided to focus on his first day of class.

When he got home, his younger brother Ruj was waiting for him. Who was intrigued to know how his first day had gone

-Big brother, how was your day? Did you meet the love of your life? Ruj asked.

-What are you talking about??? Ram said. uhmmm it was a very ordinary day, nothing special.

- Uhmm, I would say something happened to you, you blushed as soon as I asked you. Ruj said with a laugh. Brother I know you !!

Although Raj is younger than Ram, he is very intuitive with everything that happens to his brother.

-It's okay. I won't keep asking. Have a nice rest. Ruj retired to his room.

However, when Ram lay down on his bed, the face of that unknown boy came to his mind, shook his head and tried to forget the face that had caused that strange feeling.

I Better fall asleep already, Tomorrow is going to be long day.