Part 18 - The truth

For Ram It was time to go back home , after a few days with King, he had to go back and face his cruel reality, his mother had called him on his cell phone, he wanted him to come home, so he decided it. It was time to face reality, after forgetting for a few days about that problem with his father. Being with King he forgot everything, with King he only thought about both of them. In his love, in the peace that that boy transmitted to him, if he could decide he would stay forever with King

When he got home he found his mother and Raj sitting in the living room.

-Older brother!!! Raj jumped excited and ran to hug his brother, he had missed him very much. I am happy you're you back?

Ram hugged him tightly, he had also missed his little brother very much.

Then he approached his mom he hugged as if he hadn't seen her in months. It was inevitable not to discharge all the pain that he carried in his heart in his mother, he cried inconsolably on her shoulder.

She just hugged him tight and comforted him.

- Okay, my baby, cry what you need to cry. You'll be fine! She was lovingly saying to his oldest son.

-We need to talk, ok? But when you are calmer? his mom told him.

Ram looked at his mother's face again, he knew there was something else, maybe she already knew about his father's infidelity.

So Ram asked, where is  dad? he asked curious

-Uhmmm he went on a trip again, Raj said upon returning to the living room.

- Yes, Ram, your father went on a trip and this time he would take longer, you better go up to take a bath while I prepare something for you to eat.

- Okay, Ram knew there was something else.

He wiped away the tears that remained on his face and decided to ask Raj about his huskies.

- Raj, where are my puppies?

- Uhmmm they are in the kitchen, yesterday P'Duen's father brought them. I think they are a little sad? They did not want to eat because you were not here.

- Let's see them immediately, will you come with me? Ram said to Raj

- Okay,Let's go !

After petting and feeding his dogs, he went up to his room, without looking again at the photos he took with King during the camp, it had only been a few hours, but he already missed him.

He wondered if he was already at home. So he decided to write to his Line.

Ram: Did you get to your house ?

Ram waited patiently for King's response, but there was no response, so he decided to take a shower.

Meanwhile King was in his Grandmother's house, she was an old lady very old-fashioned, from time to time she gathered all her children and grandchildren in her house, she liked to have them all at home. So King was obliged to stay there, for a few days, away from Bangkok and the boy he loved, since he left him, he kept thinking about him and what he would be facing now that he had returned home.

He had not been able to write to him because during dinner his grandmother did not allow cell phones on the table, so as soon as the formality of dinner and coffee after dinner was over, he ran to the room and looked for his cell phone, he found the message from his Coolboy. His emotion was immediate. So he replied

King: My coolboy, I'm fine, I'm not at home, I'm at my grandmother's house outside Bangkok, I'll be here for a few days. You don't know how much I'm missing you ...

How are things going in your house? Did you talk to your parents?

You know you count on me for whatever you need.

King waited for Ram's answer, but there was no answer, so he decided to go to sleep he was very tired and his head still hurt.

While at Ram's house ..

Ram, his mother and his little brother ate quietly, he talked about plans the three of them wanted to go out to camp, about family plans. Even if they were only 3 without their father.

It got very late, and it was time for Raj to go to sleep, tomorrow he had school, so his mother sent him to the room.

- Ok, I'm going to sleep, good night, I love you very much.

Raj kissed his mother and his older brother and he went upstairs to his room.

The moment of truth had come, now he could talk calmly with his mother, Raj was too young to be in this conversation and this situation could hurt his feelings a lot, his admiration for his father was still very high and that this changed from Overnight could be very painful for him, as it had been for Ram.

-Dear, let's go to the living room, we can talk more calmly.

They settled on the large sofa in the living room, and Ram's mother took his hand and she caressed it tenderly. Ram was his oldest son and she knew that this whole situation was affecting him, so he decided to tell him the truth

Ram, love, your father and I have problems, our relationship has not been well for several months, his infidelities have weakened our love, although we tried to fix our situation, it has not worked. We tried for Raj and for you, but I can't take it anymore love, it hurts, it hurts my heart deeply because I love your father from the first day, much more because he is the father of the two boys I love the most in the world. you and little raj, who are the most precious thing I have in my life. But I think it's about time, I can't do it anymore, so I asked your father to leave the house. I found out he was doing it here with the neighbors' daughter, and I can't take it anymore, Ram's mom said, crying.

So he hugged her tightly, and he understood everything, he couldn't be selfish and expect to have a perfect family, nobody has that. Nothing in life is perfect.

-Ma, I'm sorry, forgive me I couldn't tell you when I saw it a few days ago, it was horrible to see it with my own eyes, I felt that my world fell apart, and this would be so strong for you and Raj that I had to run away

- Don't worry son, I know . But don't think about it, we will be fine, I assure you that ! He kissed Ram on his forehead. And she brought him back into her arms and caressed him like a little boy in her arms.

- You know I have many plans for the three of us. Among those I would like us to return to Australia. What do you think ?

- Australia? Go back there? Ram asked

- NOOO, ma, I don't want to go to Australia. He couldn't think about going so far and to be apart from King, he couldn't allow it now that he had found his soul mate.

- I want to stay here, Ma, the university, my friends, we have everything here. Ram said worried

- Love, you don't worry, I haven't decided it yet.

-Okay, but please don't make any decision without asking us.

- Okay, well it's time to go to bed, try to rest, I love you son

.- Me too, Ma, rest.

So painfull this situation and It is very sad, when you find that one of your parents has been unfaithful, but It is harder to live in a fake family. I can tell by my own experience!

What do you think of my story so far? Let me know, I want to read your comments.

Nice week for everyone !!! :)