Part 14 A- First...k

Dear readers, this chapter is divided into two parts. I hope you like it!!!. 

The publication of the second part will depend on you, your reactions, your votes and comments will make the magic possible! and so I will publish it before friday which is when I plan to publish it.

After Ram calmed down a bit, King took him to his room, he helped him settle into the bed and wrapped him up, Ram fell asleep soon, he was tired from crying so much.

King let him sleep and he went to sleep on the sofa, he kept thinking about the situation Ram was going through who apparently had a perfect family, as he had seen in that photo that Ram had shown him when they had dinner together , they looked so happy and all of a sudden all that had changed. It must be very painful.

Ram didn't know what to do, he had to find a way to cheer up Ram a little, it hurt to see him like that. So tomorrow, he would have a plan to lift his spirits a little.

The next morning, he woke up early to prepare Ram something to eat for breakfast, however, he could not do it. His nightmare had come true. One of Ram's dogs had come loose and It was approaching him.

- HEYYYYY, COOL BOY, help me! King was frozen with fear, the poor man was jumping on the sofa of his living room. Screaming and asking for help to the boy who was still sleeping.

The dog, however, did nothing, he was as calm as its owner, it was just somewhat hungry.

- Cool boy, HELP !....., he's going to bite me, King said almost crying ...

Suddenly Ram heard the screams and ran to the living room, suddenly he saw his dog, at the feet of King who was very scared jumping on the sofa.

- Njal, come here. he grabbed him by his leash and lead him to the room where the other dogs were.

- Are you okay? Ram asked King.

- Uff that was close. King relaxed a little.

As King finished breakfast, Ram decided to take the dogs out and feed them, they were a little anxious and the place they were in was a little tight. So, he decided to tie them to the table in King's living room.

King served Ram breakfast and he sat down to eat, while eating he could not help curling up in the chair, he was afraid that one of the dogs would let go. So he was eating with fear.

Ram realized that and he said:

- Sorry, I'll take them to Duen's house

- No, don't worry, while they're tied up it's fine.

Ram got up from the table and looked for his venus flytrap and placed it on the table. He wanted to distract King a little, he knew he was very nervous about his dogs.

- Oiii Cool boy, is it the same plant that I gave you? King looked at him surprised the plant was growing fast. Why did you bring her with you?

- Uhmmm, because it is very important to me, Ram said looking into King's eyes, he wanted him to know that it was important because he had given it to him.

- Uhmm cool boy how about we go out for a while, let's go to the park what do you think? And you can take your little dogs for a walk, King said sarcastically.

- Ok, Ram said, he really looked too cute with his hair in front, he actually looked very cute.

Ready then let's get ready and we go immediately.

The 2 boys came out along with the 3 dogs who were ahead with Ram, while King was behind them.

It was a very beautiful and sunny afternoon. Actually, it was a very good day to clear your mind and enjoy nature. King decided to buy some fish cakes for Ram and for him. As they ate, they chatted a bit about the names of Ram's 3 pets. The dogs were tied to a tree, sitting quietly. They were very calm and obedient dogs.

- Cool boy, what are your huskies name? King asked hoping that King would speak to him, he wanted to hear his voice.

- Veer, Njal and Tyr are Nordic names.

- Oiii, how interesting Cool boy. And do their names mean? how did you choose their names? Actually, it was a way of making the silent boy talk, something that made him quite passionate.

- Veer means brave, Njal; giant, and Tyr is the god of law and justice. Uhmmm my dad helped me choose their names ...that made him feel depressed again; it was not good that he reminded his dad

Immediately King noticed that the boy became sad again, so he decided to get up and look for something to drink.

- Cool boy wait for me a while I'm going for something to drink. Okay?

Meanwhile Ram decided to lie down for a while on the grass and look for a while at the sky, he watched as the branches of the trees moved by the cool breeze that blew, in fact that brought him much peace of mind. He closed his eyes for a while.

After a while King arrived, with two bottles of water and decided to accompany King and he laid down on the side, King called Ram, but the boy had fallen asleep.

So he decided to stroke his face shyly with his fingers, he was really a beautiful boy. - Cool boy, wake up, he said softly

When Ram woke up he had a sad face.

- Don't think about it that much, it will soon be better, okay? King said trying to cheer him up a bit.

However, Ram was still looking up at the sky very seriously.

- Hey Cool boy,King said , Cool boy, cool boy, cool boy,... Cool boy, give me a smile, please ? he loved seeing him smile.

That made Ram smile a little and he turned to look at him, King was actually the best thing that had happened to him right now. Ram smiled and said

-Thank you!

- Don't mention it Cool boy . King couldn't help it and he got a little nervous.

King could not help it, that look of Ram and his words melted him inside, he was sure that he was in love with Ram, but at the same time he was afraid, it was a feeling that he had never experienced and he did not know how to react to him.