Part 20 - Together again

After several days at his grandmother's house, King finally returned to his house, he was too excited, he wanted to see Ram more than his plants. He hadn't attended college the past 3 days, so he figured Ram must be in class right now. He decided to write to him to give the good news.

Ram: Coolboy !!!!! You are in classes?

My coolboy: Hello, are you in town yet?

It was the first thing Ram asked him every time King wrote to him, he was impatient....

King: uhmmm, yes, I'm already at home. Can you come when you leave class?

My coolboy: I'll go right away, I'm dying to see you

King: heyyy! But don't run away from class, I don't want you to miss classes because of me, ok? I wait for you in our secret place.

Minutes later Ram said goodbye to his friends saying that he had to do something before arriving at his house.

- Guys, see you tomorrow. He hurried and went to get his bike, he couldn't wait to see King.

So he pedaled as fast as he could, until he reached King's house, he hurried up and rang the bell for the huge house.

It was received by one of the house employees

- Good afternoon, is King there?

- Young man please come in , young King is waiting for you in the garden

It was a huge garden but Ram had recorded in his memory the way to the secret place that King had shown him the day he went with his friends, so he walked in that direction, at the last of the way he ran until he reached the house at lakeside and found King sitting on the steps of what had become his refuge. He was looking at the lake, he seemed so calm.

- KING! Ram screamed

King turned immediately, recognized his unmistakable voice, it was his Coolboy

He ran to him and when he was in front of Ram he crouched on the bottom step, almost as if he were kneeling before his king.

- My king, Ram said visibly excited to see him again.

- My Coolboy finally I see you, I really missed you. I caress his face with his hands, he had missed his beautiful smile so much, those beautiful lips, he can't stand it and he kissed him, it was a tender kiss full of love and longing.

Slowly they separated and Ram said

- Don't you ever leave, don't leave me alone, please!

- I will not, he looked straight into his eyes and he promised it.

-You better come and sit here next to me,King said . Ram settled next to him and rested his head on his shoulder. King took his hand and intertwined his fingers with his, it was a very tender gesture, he wanted to convey security to his boy.

- Tell me how are things at home? Did you talk to your parents?

- Uhmmm, my mom kicked my father out of the house, he had already been unfaithful to her before. I realized that I lived for a long time in a bubble, it was an illusion of perfect family ...

- There is nothing perfect in life, Coolboy, these difficult situations simply serve us to make us stronger. We can do nothing else but get up again.

- I know, it hurt a lot to see my mom crying like that, she endured many humiliations for my brother and me, she did not deserve this, but she promised that we would get ahead. I believe in her more than my father. I hate him with all my soul, I don't want to see him ever again in life !!