Part 2 - KING

Gentlemen, this is our 3 year of Engineering, what a thrill, it has been hard, but we keep on going, ahh what do you think? King said animated

- You say it because you are the best in the faculty, for you everything is easy, says Bon

- Hahahaha, well it's true, King laughs.

Hey Guys! I have to go to the cafeteria see you later!, he took his books and he went down the stairs, when a junior he bumped into he, he thinks he is a 1 year Junior, he had never seen before, All his books fell on the floor. That boy caught his attention because he had a very striking tattoo on his neck and also that he did not say a word.

Hey ... hey, Don't you you have anything to say to me? King asked.

The boy had a scared face and he ran away without saying a word.

King turned around and yelled, "Hey, you rude boy, you had to apologize to me." Strange, that boy said to himself and followed his path.

King was the smartest boy in Engineering faculty, he is 21 years old, he is open and friendly, he even talks by the elbows. He hates dogs. His hobby is plants and she lives in her college room. And he is the youngest and spoiled son of his family.

After finishing his classes that day, he went to the parking lot by his car, today he would stay at his parents' house , while walking there, he ran into the boy again, this time he was at a table with a group of classmates, he was surprised seeing him because he talked and laughed more. He thought he was shy, but he was a "cool boy".

He stayed a while longer to look at it, there was something about him that caught his attention. Uhmmm He didn't know what it was, but right now he had to go, they were waiting for him at home for dinner.

I will try to update today, what do you think of my story? Let me know :) ..!