Part 10 - Venus Flytrap

Ram and his friends were discussing the tests that they would impose P'Bohn to prove that his love for Duen was real. They would not allow him to harm their friend, so Ram proposed:

-I'll challenge him to a duel, a Muay Thai fight. Ram was an expert in this sport, so it would be a piece of cake.

Are you sure, Ram. His worried friends asked.

- Yes, I am, I'll do it for Duen.

This was one of the characteristics of Ram's personality, he was like a protective husky.

Meanwhile King was heading to the flower shop, he wanted to buy Ram something, he knew that he had really liked the Venus flytrap, so he was looking for one of those exotic species, as unique and special as Ram.

In that store He found a few plants but he wanted seeds of that species.

He asked the vendor but he said that it was a very difficult species to grow and took a long time to grow.

so he decided to take 3 plants and he took them with him.

-I just hope Ram likes them. He told himself.

He headed immediately to the university he wanted to see Ram's face when he handed them to him.

When he arrived he saw a riot in the middle of the field, there was a fight, he ran to see what happened when he realized that his friends were there and that one of the opponents was P'Bohn and he would be fighting against another boy who he could not identify because he was back. When he turned around, He saw the chest of that man, He could not believe it, it was Ram, He identified him by his tattoos.

- Cool boy, what are you going to do ... he said to himself, he couldn't hide his nervousness. It was a fight between his  best friend and the boy he liked.

He needed to talk to Ram and try to stop that nonsense, he didn't want him to get hurt neither Bohn. But the fight was about to start. King did not want to see but in a minute they began to fist and kick each other, it was very stressful to see that, although they brought protectors he did not want either of them to be hurt.

Suddenly Duen arrived and stoped the absurd fight. The poor boy was so hurt he couldn't believe that his fool boyfriend and his best friend were fighting in such a brutal way for him.

King was actually grateful that someone there had finished that fight.

When Ram's friends lifted him off the ground, King heared him throw this expression at Bohn. "If you ever hurt my friend, I will hit you again." It was one of the few times he had heard him speak, and the few things he said came from the bottom of his heart, in that way he understood how much he protected and cared for those he loved, almost like a protective dog.

Later, I waited for him at the exit, He needed to know if he was okay and give him the gift He had for him. Suddenly he came with Duen and the other boys.

They said goodbye and Ram, and while he was alone.

-Cool boy, King  shouted. Are you ok ? King  asked concerned.

Ram just nodded his head.

King reached out a small bag to Ram.

-This is for you, I hope you like it.

Ram was too surprised, King took out a small venus flytrap from the small bag.

- I know that it caught your attention when you were in my bedroom, that's why I bought it for you, and I also hope that when you take care of it, you think of me. King said excitedly.

Ram took the plant in his hands, it was a beautiful gift , he was very excited, and it could be seen on his face. He was so happy that he spoke his first words in front of King.

- Thanks, I'll take good care of it . He said in his soft, gentle voice.

-Oiii, Cool boy, you just spoke, I can't believe it, wow !!!, King was so excited, his silent boy began to speak, he couldn't believe it.

-You know, I will continue giving you many plants, so you will continue speaking for me? What do you think, huh?

Ram only smiled as he looked at his plant, it was the most important and special gift he had ever received.

Happy Mother's day for those readers who have the blessed, and those of you who have their mother alive. I lost my mother 11 years ago!. If  you have your mother alive, please value her! :)