Part 12- I will always be for you

The last day of midterms exams for the boys is today. Ram was feeling somewhat stressed and to make matters worse he had lost his lucky pencil, the pencil that his mother had marked with his name.

While he was sitting at one of the tables in the cafeteria King arrived.

- Hello Cool boy, why do you have that face? Are you nervous about exams? King asked him.

Ram took out his cell phone and answered

Cool boy: I lost my lucky pencil, my mom marked it for me

King read the message on his cell phone and said

- Uhmmm Cool boy, is it really that important to you?

Ram just nodded his head.

King came up with marking a pencil for him, maybe he could bring Ram good luck on his exam too. So he took out one of his pencils and mark it with Ram's name.

- Here you have. He handed him a pencil.

-Cool boy, I have to go I have my exam now, see you later, ok? King said goodbye and went to his classroom.

As Ram looked at the pencil King had given him, he smiled because he was increasingly sure he liked King. He was very special, no one had made him feel like King did. All these details only affirmed that the feeling he had in his heart was real.

Hours later Ram and his friends left their classroom , they were exhausted mentally and physically, it is not easy to be a university student and to be in partial exams. So Ram and his friends decided to go eat to celebrate that they had already finished their exams.

- Guys, let's go to the food restaurant just outside the campus, Duen said.

- Come on, we starved and everyone went to the site.

At the end of dinner they said goodbye and each went to his house.

While Ram was riding his bike back home, on the way, he thought he saw his father's vehicle and was apparently riding with someone.

- He's my dad, he said to himself and decided to follow him, he was curious to know who his father was with at that time of night.

Ram pedaled as fast as he could, the vehicle going at a constant speed that made him pedal faster than he usually does. Suddenly the vehicle stops and he does the same on his bike.

The vehicle stopped at a Hotel inn, a small hotel where you enter with your vehicle.

Ram couldn't believe what his eyes were seeing, indeed it was his dad he saw the license plate of the car.

He shook his head and thought that all of this must have an explanation.

And he said to himself - maybe it is a misunderstanding, something like that cannot erase the good image of my Dad, maybe I saw the plate badly or I am imagining things that are not.

He took his bike and headed home.

The next day at university, his mind was still thinking about the strange situation last night, he was distracted by all that. While the boys were talking about a Korean-style barbecue at King's house. " King ", I hear. At that moment he landed when he heard the name of the boy who is in his heart.

Duen said everyone was invited from Bohn and King to the barbecue.

- Ram, will you go with us? Asked Duen

- We are going to have a great afternoon, they also say that King's house is very large and has an incredible garden.

- Come on, come on and the boys dragged Ram with them. What they didn't know was that Ram was dying to see King's house and above all he really wanted to see him, he needed his peace and his tranquility.

While they were waiting for Duen and his friends. The boys were just chatting, it had occurred to them to cook a barbecue, but none of them knew how to peel a potato.

- Duen is very good in the kitchen. Bohn said, very excited, he had already verified it, he had eaten many of his dishes, it was the advantage of having such a tender and talented boyfriend

- Oii, someone here is very much in love!. Boss was laughing

While King was anxious, he wanted to know if Ram would also come, he was dying to see him and show him his house.

- Hello guys, how are you? Duen had arrived with his gang. - They advanced something for the barbecue, asked intrigued Duen

- No, love, we were waiting for you, said Bohn affectionately and tenderly embraced his boyfriend.

- Oiii, lovebirds not here, all his friends said

Whereas Ram and King only crossed timid glances. King noted that Ram was frowning, something was happening to him. He could feel it.

When the others retired to the kitchen to move things forward for the barbecue. King came up and said to Ram

- I thought you wouldn't come, he said almost whispering. He pulled him by the wrist and took him with him. He wanted to show Ram something very special for him. His secret place

- Cool boy I want to show you my favorite place in the whole house, this place was only mine until today and now I want to share it with you. King said excitedly. As they walked along a path full of plants and beautiful palm trees.

It was like a little house on the shore of a lake, surrounded by nature and with beautiful little plants, like the ones in King's university dormitory.

- You know, this is my refuge when I feel sad and I need to think and clear myself. When I don't feel well I come here and relax, so I gain strength and I can face anything. He was saying to Ram while looking at his little eyes.

- It can be your refuge too, if you wish. You can come whenever you want.

Ram in his heart felt that King could see through him, he didn't need to speak or tell him what was tormenting him because King automatically knew. He was definitely his soulmate.

- We are like plants, we face difficult situations as we grow, but that only serves to make us stronger and in the end give beautiful flowers, like this plant.

King took the flower from the little plant and placed it on Ram's ear, he looked really beautiful.

- I don't know what torments you and takes away your tranquility, the only thing I know is that it will pass soon. King said looking into his eyes. I know it is very difficult for you to express your feelings, I imagine that for a shy boy like you it must be difficult to find someone who understands you.

Ram wanted to express to him that he was that person who understood him and who he could vent with so he decided to talk to him. I wanted him to know.

- The only person who understands me is you ... Ram said

King smiled, he loved that Ram spoke to him because his words came from the bottom of his heart and were the purest and most sincere he could hear.

When you need me, whatever it is, when it is, count on me. I will always be for you.

I take him by the arm, and take him back to the patio where they had organized the barbecue it was time to eat.

- Well now let's have fun Cool boy, are you hungry?

Ram just nodded his head.

- I would eat a whole cow. King said laughing happily.

Thanks for reading again...