Part 13 - DECEPTION

The boys had had a great afternoon at King's house, they had eaten a lot, they even had a few drinks, and of course they took a lot of photos.

Actually it had been a very good experience and this made Ram forget for a while all the trouble he had in his head, as soon as he entered his house those thoughts about his father affair returned and what he had seen last night. As soon as he got home, he went up to his bedroom. He did not want to meet his father because maybe he could notice a strange attitude towards him.

-Ram dear, will you have dinner with us? His mother asked

- I already had dinner with my friends, I'm pretty full. Thanks Mae.

- Ram, son, is something wrong? his father asked , he was kind surprised by his attitude.

- No, nothing happened, I just feel a little tired. Have a good night. Ram went up the stairs and locked himself in his room.

He threw his backpack on his desk and threw himself on his bed, he closed his eyes and thought of King and his words ... in everything he had said to him ... he tried to think of King to try forget the problems of his house. He fell asleep until the next day.

When he woke up he took a shower, and got dressed. Then he decided to go to the window he needed to check his Venus flytrap. The little plant was in the window of his room. That window faced the street. As he approached it , he saw his father talking to his neighbor Kanya again, which made him curious. He was trying not to be so obvious, and he glanced out the window. He watched as she flirted and smiled at his dad, and he did too, in addition to touching her face and kissing her on the neck. Ram couldn't really believe what he was seeing.

At that moment Raj enters he was bringing something to eat to his older brother it was almost mid-morning and his brother had not come down to have breakfast.

- Big bro, I brought you breakfast.

Ram tried to act normal, he would not allow his brother to realize this situation, since this iwould split his heart as it had happened with his. There is nothing more painful to be betrayed by your loved ones, and much more if that person is your dad. This situation would destroy his family, his mother did not deserve this, she had always been a loving woman and dedicated in body and soul to her husband and children.

-Raj, come here, we better go to the games room. What do you think if we play a video game? We haven't done it in a while. Ram dragged him along and he took him away from the window.

Ram tried to hide the situation as much as he could.

When he returned to his room he locked himself and broke into tears, his heart was broken, his dad had betrayed him in the worst way, his deepest heart ached.

He decided to write to King, he was the only one who could make him feel better and who he could count on right now.

Cool boy: P'king

King: Oiii Cool boy, good that you call me like that. Did you have fun yesterday at my house?

Cool boy: Yes, thanks. I wanted to ask you for a favor

King: Yes, tell me what you need?

Cool boy: Can I stay a few days in your bedroom?

King: Of course, this is also your home. You can come right away if you want... King wrote kindly.

Cool boy: I will let you when you are close, I must do something first.

King: Cool boy, are you okay?