𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝔸𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥

☆꧁ 2 ꧂☆

There is an interesting part of a story. Like a gum or a jelly inside of a lollipop's, at its very center.

And that's just what is hovering recently inside the mind of Yeji. Stillness is eminently unvoid of her neat room. She is already drying her hair from taking a bath when she is immersed in her own thoughts.

This is her dream life. It's already happening, it really is.

After all the sweat and bone-breaking trainings she is successfully chosen to be a member of the next debuting girl group. Mixed feelings came swirling like a tornado. Last month was her biggest miraculous event in her life, where it all changed, and has started anew.

After patting her hair dry, she is able to quickly get out in time by the door, and into the gigantic doors of the JYP company. Yeji is strict about time management. Although in all her course training they are taught and disciplined enough with making time as the most important for them to value. As to her, even when a schedule is organized into fits of hectic parts, she pushes herself and always tries to be punctual. As usual, she is the first to reach the venue.

She waited not long under two minutes until the fresh faces of Chaeryeong and Yuna walk in. They are fast to found Yeji's physique, who's peacefully sitting in the colorful blocks.

"Hello, Yeji. What time did you come?" Chaeryeong's soft feminine voice emerges as they are already close enough to a talking proximity to Yeji. Her hair is pulled up in a perfect bun opposite from Yuna, whose hair is combed loosely behind her shoulders.

Yuna fishes inside her small back pack to reveal a few sugar less chewing gums and give them to Yeji, who receives it thankfully.

"Not long though, I think in just a minute after I sat here you already came." She flashes both of the girls a beam.

The three started warming up for their last dance practice. They also get readied for themselves to be flown from here to their first promoting activity with their new fans.

Achievement unlocked: Fans that will support them throughout their lives

The lounge is quiet. A few staff members approach and checked each members after dragging themselves out, to once again come in when all the members are present.

After not more than fifteen minutes, Lia and Ryujin reached the lounge. The pair seemed refreshed twice from their bathroom with so their glowing faces.

Another hour passed with practicing their debut song 'Dalla Dalla' thrice before going on their break for fifteen minutes. Time check: 9:50. The girls changed their clothes after extirpating their perspiration.

They wait for their van to pick them at 10.

After Two Weeks

It's a cloudy Monday morning in Seoul. The road is washed with morning dew from the leaves of every plants that decorate the streets. One in many of the residing houses and dorms does the Itzy dorm lies silently.

The wall colors of white, grey, maroon and black are fully illuminated by the warm sunlight. The outside of the estate of Itzy is quiet and peaceful. Thus, helped the girls a lot with having their morning routine well in actions.

The usual six in the morning alarm is already as easy as pie from them. Usually the most deep in slumber is Yuna. Even in dance practices, she would sleep. The four girls gather inside the dining room, eating their meals silently. Ryujin volunteered to cook a breakfast that is not too light nor too heavy for their agenda today.