𝕌𝕟𝕧𝕖𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘

☆꧁ 16 ꧂☆

Ryujin is resting the whole day  while Itzy is busy outside to work. Hyunae rest assured Ryujin that everything will be fine since Ryujin kept on nagging about herself, whereas Lia and the rest of the members tried to comfort and guarantee her.

"Ryujinnie, you should be resting so that you'd be okay sooner, alright?" Lia pats her hair, her eyes twinkling. "You'll get well tomorrow, let's claim it." She winks.

Ryujin pouts as she holds the duvet beneath her chin. She mutters, "Yes."

"Don't forget to drink your medicine. The nurse said you have a fever."

"Yes, ma'am."

A broad smile stretches across Lia's lips as she waves her hand a good bye to Ryujin before she heads off. The door is shut close. Ryujin sighs deeply, closing her eyes to make herself fall asleep.

Noon came and it's when Ryujin opened her eyes feeling very light-headed. She gets her phone and abruptly gets off towards the stairs, even in climbing down her heart rate is doubled compared to her normal rate.

She lifts the tap water jug to her glass and chugs it down in one go. After that, her feet drag themselves to the living area. There, she sits on her favorite place on the sofa, where the arm is situated. With the phone in her hand, she unlocks it and a series of text messages welcome her, all of which come from some of her members--Chaeryeong and Yeji, and the rest were from Beomgyu.

☆•~°

Meanwhile inside the dance studio of Big Hit, TXT is currently huddled to a corner, panting as they catch their breaths from their practice. They are one month away from their first comeback this October, fans are getting more thrilled about the news. Their media accounts are bombarded with inquisitions, and they were sadly left clueless, thus the members can't wait to let them see and hear the good news about their comeback--from their hair colors to the meanings behind their new tracks.

A man in his middle twenties dropped two boxes of pizzas, chicken wings of two different flavors--buffalo and garlic butter, and their all-time favorite Cola drink.

"How many chicken are there?" Yeonjun walks closer beside Hueningkai, playing with his handkerchief.

"I don't know." The latter replies, eyeing the two neatly packed boxes of chicken wings. The color is much more drooling even if they could already smell the rich aroma of the Buffalo wings.

They all sit down the floor as they can't wait to devour the food. Yeonjun is manically rubbing both his hands, a wide grin displaying his face. "I missed pizza."

Beomgyu's eyes shot wide, "I missed chicken wings."

"I miss the dorm." Taehyun pretends to sniff. The boys laugh as they give their grace before meal, after, they have teared all the seals from the packages, the air hovering above them is already full of the odor of the chicken and pizza. The cap of the coke is being twisted open by Soobin.

Beomgyu reaches out first for the pepperoni pizza, he closes his eyes at the taste. Ugh, so good.

TXT, when they eat, is as quiet as an empty, deserted island; if the sounds are only coming from the seas, then to them, their munches and chews are to be only heard.

They are too focused in their own food as they devour the luscious snacks in front of them. But the silence breaks when Yeonjun spoke. "I actually like this with hot sauce, does this don't have any?" He raises his pizza a little bit, also trying to find for a small pack of sauce.