𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑰𝒔 𝑱𝒊𝒔𝒖'𝒔 𝑻𝒘𝒊𝒏?

☆꧁ 7 ꧂☆

"Lia unnie, have you seen Bomi?"

Ryujin crouches down her bed as her eyes scan carefully underneath. She walks to the divider, closet and the drawers when she sees nothing. She exhales, tired and frustrated from searching for her pink cat plushie which Beomgyu gave her.

Lia is secluded in her own world, fixing her things in a box when she flit her head to Ryujin. A confused look fills in her bare face. "How many plushies did Beomgyu gave you? Because I can't count them already."

"Just four."

"Daegu the first one... the teddy bear, Beom the tiger, and... the twin cats." Lia mutters to herself. She bulges out her eyes and gasps, "Bomi and Jisu!"

She repeats, "Bomi is missing!"

Ryujin gives a long face. She sits on Lia's bed, "Yes. Bomi is missing."

"Where did you last put her?"

"They were always together on the divider." She points with her index finger where the rest of her stuffed toys are located. Lia follows the direction, "I'm glad that Jisu isn't missing though."

"Oh c'mon, you're so mean, unnie. That doesn't count my babies' worth even if it's the same names as yours."

"No but you named Jisu based on my name." Lia confidently utters. She hasn't suppressed her smirk as she cross her arms. Ryujin glares at her, she has the upper right side of her lip twist upwards. Making her mouth distorted in disapproval. "Jisu is not even close from  relating to what you've said."

"When did Beomgyu gave you the twin cats?"

"January." Ryujin can fully reminisce how the plushies are given to her.

It was new year's eve and Ryujin and her family is celebrating the special occasion in her house. Beomgyu shows up fifteen minutes past midnight, stays for more than three hours and when he is about to leave, that is when Ryujin is clueless to why he is taking too long to pull out since his sedan is not moving, she can't also hear the engine triggering from the ignition. What she doesn't know was that the boy is outside, opening up the trunk and carefully grabs the neatly wrapped box.

Ryujin is still staring from the porch. She can't see the half of the car as it was being covered by trees. She almost jumped in surprise when she saw Beomgyu walking towards the house with a big blue gift on his hand. She stares agapely at the big white ribbon on top of it.

Ryujin's hands cover her mouth. She felt like every weight on her shoulders are lifted and is replaced with all sorts of butterflies. Beomgyu is already in front of her, she's too lost from gazing at his handsome face that she hasn't noticed him drawing the present to her.

"This is for you, Jim-Jim. Happy New Year." Ryujin's smile will crack up her lips' skin if she would further stretch them. "Oh my god... thank you so much, Bam." Beomgyu is pulled with Ryujin's hand from his back as she embraced him tight. "Thank you my Bamgyu." She cooes. These words are the only ones that she could express from swimming in an ocean of pure love and happiness, she is too speechless to speak a word.

"Always for you, my Jimmie." Ryujin swoons over his deep and sultry voice. They soon detach from each other, Ryujin did not control her temptation anymore since earlier as she brings her free hand to Beomgyu's jawline and pressed her lips to his.

Beomgyu is sixteen centimeters taller, that is why Ryujin had her soles tiptoed as much as she can. Beomgyu's lips felt soft and plump on hers as it part and close countlessly. The feeling just made Ryujin's legs go jelly-like and sooner or later she would wobble against the rough asphalt.