𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑨𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆

☆꧁ 5 ꧂☆

By the time Ryujin is ready to go out for her last medication and psychotherapy, she just waits from the living room. The exact time alloted for her is thirty minutes before she already finished readying herself. Maybe because she is too excited to go.

The floors are brushed and shone to the edges by the two maknaes, since they happily volunteered to do so.

Two feet are propped on top of the coffee table, Yeji notices Ryujin on the couch, and her eyes bulge from remembering something, "Oh that's why. I remember, this is your last day, am I right?"

"Yeppie duppie."

Yeji walks closer to her and she pinches the cheek of the pink haired girl. "Yeji, I don't like my cheeks be touched." Yeji laughs at the furrowed face Ryujin. "Oh, except for that cutie rookie boy."

The phrase felt like a plangent storm intruding a sunny day in a field. Anything related to him makes her overthink and blue and all the sad things. She is not ready to talk about him. Not now. And not from Yeji. But her physical appearance says otherwise, as she emits a happy face, trying to change the topic, "What's your favorite thing to do in our little vacation?"

Ryujin's feet cross over each other, her body already tilted towards Yeji, who is thinking, "Now that I have just realized.. in our every vacation, I tend to watch cooking videos and I also am trying to apply them in real life. Oh yeah, and I try new habits like reading and writing."

Ryujin is relieved that Yeji is fast to be distracted away in just a small move. She listens to Yeji's enthusiastic share of thoughts, her body seemed to be super alive from the energy she has for today's subject when a car honks from outside. Ryujin steps outside the doorway, she tilts her head to look at Yeji, "Tell Lia to get ready after this." She flashes her a beam and closes the door.

"Okay!" Yeji climbs upstairs. She's passed a door, and another, but halted, once she notices from her peripheral vision to the figure from the second door. She checks it and she finds Chaeryeong sitting on a desk. Her hand holds a pen, her face is focused from scribbling on a paper. When Yeji comes forward, she is astonished of the work of art in front of her.

Chaeryeong is sketching a thing she can't tell of. She flinches when she felt surprised of the figure beside her. "I thought I was sensing someone staring at me." Her hand is on her chest. Yeji hasn't heard of what Chaeryeong said as she was busy staring at the beautiful artwork.

"You've got a lot of talent, Chaer. I envy you."

Chaeryeong's solemn gaze besotted for a moment within Yeji and her ears are perked up from the reply of the member, "For me, you're the most talented person I know."

☆~•°

As the SUV arrives at the familiar facade of a health center, it is parked into an area only exclusive and known by the Shin family. The advantage is that, too few of people pass by in the place, which is a relief to Ryujin. It is free from cctv's and to any media cameras that may coincidentally appear. Before Ryujin would step outside, she clips her hair, covering it with her beanie. Shw then wears a disposable face mask, this may indicate that she can be ill. The usual same thing she would do in this situation, of course, for protection cases.

Ten meters away from the estate of the hospital, Ryujin is already walking cautiously and calmly, with her four bodyguards trailing behind her at seven meters. Here's the best part-- they should not act like they are bodyguards as to why it would definitely be a very transparent and obvious thing to happen if it would. Just imagine that people will be raising suspicion and curiosity, as they would stare and stare at Ryujin and back to the men, with Ryujin covering almost all of her face.