𝑶𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉

☆꧁ 15 ꧂☆

Yeji is staring at an empty space before her. She furrows her brows, tilting her head in the back to look at Yuna in confusion. "Where is he?" And who the hell was he?

Yuna is whispering on Ryujin's ear, making Ryujin laugh. She then turns to Yeji who has a baffled expression. Yeji is staring at Ryujin who is leaning against the couch  limply laughing.

Yeji finds the person again, but she just can't, all she is seeing was a promotional poster of a group in front and some waiting benches and nothing more. There were people and staff passing by but none of those men were as close to having an impression in search for Yeji.

"Who was it?" Maybe he already left.

Yuna's smile reaches her ears, throwing her hands in the air. "I'm just joking unnie!"

Yeji slowly sighs, walking back towards them, "I hate you."

Yuna is laughing cutely, bringing her hands on her knees. "You look like you don't have a soul when I came."

Yeji nods, "So you'd pull out a good prank?"

In return, Yuna nods back. Because of the prank, Yeji's energy oozed up her system. But what if someone really showed up to her? She can never imagine herself casually talking with a lively face with this floating mood of hers.

The hair stylist calls Yeji to come near, as she is already finished pampering Lia--who is standing up to replace Yeji's position on the sofa, she sits down, crossing her legs.

"I think I want to drink cold water." Yuna says, reaching out for a bottle that is placed on a table beside the sofa, she grimaced when it's empty. She strides across the floor, until she is already out of sight through Lia and Ryujin's eyes.

The next few minutes came and all the members had their hair and outfits fixed. And now, they are just waiting for the program to start. All the while Yeji is on her phone, when a message buzzed in.

On top of the moderately long phrase, she sighs when she sees the sender.

It was Na Jaemin.

☆•~°

The evening is chilly and peaceful, but inside a small, violet bed room, the mood is unbearable from what is going on inside Sooyeon's mind. There's a scowl gracing her face as she sweeps the floor clean.

She decided to skip studying tonight because her head feels heavy, so it's useless to read her materials as she can't absorb anything from them.

Every swipe on the floor with the broom is a maddening gesture coming from her, the force is strong that particles of dust fly around the air from the impact. Once she's done piling the dirt on a certain place, she reaches for the dust pan and collected the dust. She taps the dust pan against the trash bin as she discards them all, putting the broom and dust pan aside.

She was eventually in a good mood earlier in the morning and afternoon at school, enjoying the company of her classmates and friends inside the classroom, but not until she reached home.

Opening the same door that leads to the familiar room inside, as always, it's either empty or Chanmi is there, sitting quietly with a phone or a book. Sooyeon would walk past her to get to the kitchen and she would head to her bed room after. It always is like that, but as of today, Chanmi isn't around. The lights are off to all the rooms.