𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑺𝒐𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒆

☆꧁ 23 ꧂☆

Several days came into weeks, up until a month has passed of so much events that has occurred inside and outside JYPE. The girls are currently inside the dressing room of the company as they are getting dressed for the upcoming big event to be held in two hours. The girls are either in the seats, doing their makeover or fitting in their dresses.

It's now the Christmas season, everyone is thrilled for the day to come. And on this 23rd day of December, a grand christmas party would be held later at seven in the evening. The event is called "The Christmas Soiree" in which, was mainly organized and settled by the Big Hit and JYP companies exclusive only for the most successful rookie groups of the fourth generation in the Kpop industry, namely--Itzy, Tomorrow X Together, Stray Kids, Loona, and Ateez. It has been planned out thoroughly, from Park Jinyoung and Bang Sihyuk ever since the month of October. Both companies are the largest amongst the Kpop industry, and even though that lies beneath their rivalry, both sophisticated men have been unpredictably close and are in good terms. The said event is very private, as what the four companies have actually schemed. No cameras allowed inside, nothing to bring but the artists themselves. Of course there ould be many prepared presentations as there would be an emcee to host the party.

"How do I look?" Ryujin asks Lia, face perfectly resembles the pleading emoji. Lia's eyes are crescents again, her smile big. "You look more stunning, babe."

Ryujin clicks her tongue. "I'm guessing you'd be saying that."

Lia laughs. "What about me? Am I not pretty too?"

Ryujin leans forward and holds her chin for a second, "Your more more stunning than me-"

"Yah!"

Yuna's voice skid within the ears of the older girls. Their heads flit to the side to see Yuna already in her outfit. She twirls to her side to make them study her look--Itzy's color and dress them is mainly on green, red and white. Yuna's dress is sleeveless, her skirt in a balloon as truffles outline the bottom part.

"Chaeryeong-unnie says that I look fabulous here in my fit, is she right?"

"She's right."

"Yep."

"Okay!" She giggles, sauntering back in the dress room.

A few minutes later, they are already on the way to the event hall. It would take them twenty minutes to arrive.

As they step outside the van, a strong wind gushes across them, Ryujin could feel the cold breeze hitting her face. They walk onto a stony pathway where it leads them to the gigantic, glass doors. There are respledent decorations that display the area--an arc stands tall and huge from the doorway that has colorful fairy lights spiraling around it. They can see all the cars parked on the side. The faint buzz of Christmas music can be heard from the outside, Itzy sauntered along until they reach the doorstep. A security guard opened them for it and they are welcomed with a red carpet inside.

Ryujin was astonished. Everything seemed beautiful and is giving strong Christmas vibe. From the ceiling, fake snowflakes fall on the ground, some on them and their hair, Lia, Chaeryeong, and Yuna were slightly bothered since they had their hair tied intricately, therefore, some snowflakes have to stick with them. Lia has her hair in a high bun, and some of her strands in the sides curled.

A lady dressed in an elegant red and green long dress ushered them to the elevator, a wide grin displayed across her lips. "You have your occasion in the fifth floor, Itzy."

They all bow their heads before they proceed. There are no photographers in sight, Ryujin isn't used of it anymore. Nevertheless, she is in relief that this grand party is arranged discretely by their chief executives. Ryujin and the girls are happy and thankful for it. For once, they wanted one occasion that would include no media to film or document them. Only their own memories flashed in from their bare eyes and their own way of remembering of a once-in-a-blue-moon event.