𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑷𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆

☆꧁ 19 ꧂☆

Lia and Ryujin push the doors of the organic café. There, they see five of TWICE's members--Jihyo, Momo, Jeongyeon, Sana, and Tzuyu.

Suddenly, Ryujin becomes shy as she lets Lia go before her. However for Lia, she is delighted to see her seniors being in one roof with them. The five older girls wave them 'hello'.

As the pair scoots forward to their table, they only are staring at the eyes of their seniors, as they get closer, the faces are getting prettier. But Ryujin's eyes stick to one member: her Sana sunbaenim. She thinks her beauty is ethereal and unique because of her facial features, plus points to her personality.

"Hi, Ryujin and Lia!" They all greet the younger ones. Both Itzy members greet back, Ryujin's eyes gloss over each of them. They look so fresh.

Ryujin gets even more shy as her sunbaenims smile wider. Their tables are empty yet of food that's why they are open mouthed with each other as they wait. Jihyo says cheerfully, "Why don't you sit with us? There are still exactly two seats vacant for you."

The members hoot and they also agreed with her. Ryujin and Lia didn't want to turn down that is why they followed suit.

Jihyo raises her hand when a waiter looks at their direction. When he is already in front of them, Ryujin and Lia are speechless as they think of what food they would be ordering. Lia leans forward to Ryujin, "What's for you?"

"I don't know. Can't really choose between mango tarts and cheesecake." They talk with small voices.

Their seniors just stare at them amusedly, finding the pair cute and innocent. Sana giggles, she leans close to Tzuyu beside her, "They both look so cute! They are so confused on what to order."

Finally the both the younger girls speak with their own orders. Ryujin takes the lead, "Uh..I'll have a mango and cherry tart please. And one medium-sized watermelon fruit tea."

"I'll have one chocolate doughnut, one sugar raised doughnut, and one cola float please."

The waiter nods as he scribbles down the orders. "Is that all?"

Ryujin and Lia consequently tilt their heads to each other. Three seconds of stare. No one dared to answer the guy. Both of them cover their mouths as they laugh.

This is embarrassing. Ryujin thought to herself.

"Yes." Lia is the one who answers. "Thank you."

"How is it going to you, Itzy?" Jeongyeon asks. Her hands tracing circles on the back of Tzuyu's shoulder.

Lia beams broadly as they patiently wait for their reply. "We are actually, thankfully adapting well from our schedules so, it's quite a big achievement for us to actually adapt fast even if we are always exhausted."

Momo and Jihyo have a wholesome smile written on their faces. The members look proud for their younger sisters for having a professional attitude despite being a less than a year-old rookies. "You really have claimed that title of the Rookie Female Group of the Year." Momo says, her voice getting thinner.

Both Ryujin and Lia curtly bows at them and gave thanks. Jihyo reaches for Lia's hand, "Your leader, Yeji, is such an excellent leader. No wonder JYP-nim is fast enough to choose a leader for you."

Jeongyeon says, "You could already tell that Yeji radiates a leader vibe with that physical appearance, the way she just talks and gestures to her members and whenever she'd interact with other idols."