𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕙 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕖

☆꧁ 12 ꧂☆

‎For the second time, the bottle halted, pointing at Soobin again, which was literally Soobin himself that spun the bottle.

What in the frickity frackity is this?

Beomgyu has to hold his abdomen because of laughing too hard, the same with the others. Soobin is a little bit annoyed of Beomgyu's cackle as he reaches out a hand for a tiny piece of paper. He puts the paper in Taehyun's hand, whose beside him.

"You look at it."

Taehyun unfolds it. When he reads the text, he smiles hugely, "Dare!"

Oh, no...not again.

Once again, the whole area is engulfed in a series of laughters.

Soobin turns to Taehyun, patting his shoulder. "Thank you for not meddling with them to not make it worse."

Taehyun gets it quickly as he laughs. "Well, of course. I am the only normal here, don't you remember?"

"Hey, am I not normal too?"

"You're next to me."

Yeonjun looks over at Beomgyu. The latter already knows that look as he displays a face of mischief. Everything went fast. Both of the boys finally decided what dare to tell Soobin. Amused, Beomgyu starts speaking. "Soobin-hyung~"

"Message one rookie girl with a 'hello', you might want to be friends with or is interested to."

Soobin gives him a WTF look. What---- the? Is this for real?

He raises a hand, "You're not being serious, now, are you?"

Yeonjun firmly shakes his head, "Nope. We are serious."

Soobin repeatedly shakes his head too, "No. Another dare please."

"Hyung, you're such a kill joy." Taehyun comments.

"But that dare is absurd!"

"No, it's not! It's just a dare!" Beomgyu says.

"NO! I don't want to!"

Beomgyu and Yeonjun let out an exasperated whine. Truth or Dare's has gotten into the nerves of the members ever since it started thirty minutes ago. Even from the start of the game, everything is already in chaos. There are overlapping voices here and there, trying to win each others' bickers.

No, I can't do this. Soobin thought. After hearing what Beomgyu said, he had a mental block in finding the answer.

I know that there are many good female rookies out there...but no offense, I am not even the least interested to any one of them.

All along his mind drifted away to those thoughts. Until a bulb lit on his head.

Is this right?

But then his conscience says that his reputation is to be ruined by one little act. Soobin yet again scrunched his face.

"But what if...I don't want to do the dare, what's the consequence again?"