𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝕐𝕖𝕤 𝕋𝕠 𝔽𝕖𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤

☆꧁  28  ꧂☆

Wednesday came.

The day the girls were given a leisure, amidst all the stolen wednesdays for meetings and practices. Hours must have been so slow for Ryujin, though she woke up nearly at one in the afternoon with the faint swizzles of the shower. When it dawned to her who it was, she immediately sighs -- realizing they haven't been talking since twenty four hours.

The sound from the bathroom resided into an opening of a door. Lia is stepping out with cream all over her face. Ryujin hasn't seen her like this in months now, Lia would always mask her face when they are not too busy, when she has more time for herself. Ryujin gets up as if all of the energy transmitted throughout her. Her steps were heavy on the way to the bathroom.

Lia's gaze is at any space of the brightly-lit room but Ryujin. She doesn't know the exact reason why she can't afford even the fastest glance at the other. Is it because she's scared on what would come next? Is she scared that Ryujin doesn't feel the same thing? The pounding of her heart felt like a one-day old motor engine, she can hear the vibrations on her ears as she put on her clothes. Her plans for this day were void of activities, she can't concentrate. Much to her racing mind. Lia is about to turn the door knob when she heard the voice behind.

The voice she didn't know she has been yearning to hear all along. She missed it. She missed her.

"Lia.."

It was soft, as if too careful enough not to crack a fragile egg. Lia would pulverize herself for being the softer type. She is slowly turning around to the owner of the the voice. Ever so unsurely, timidly, Lia's pupils finally jump up to hers. Ryujin's were shining. But it's a different kind of shine -- longing and ... melancholic?

"Can we talk about yesterday? I'm sorry...I'm very sorry for leaving you just like that. I- I didn't know what to do then, I was surprised, you know. Don't get me wrong, that..kiss, I didn't not like it, actually." Ryujin is still standing against the frame of the door, a hand rests on the knob. Lia steps forward and sits on her bed. She pats the space beside her without making an eye contact. The last sentence made a nice ring (or so) to Lia's pessimistic thoughts, as if letting it wander away for a while.

Lia chuckles mirthlessly under her breath. "I like you so much, it hurts."

"Then how about that," Ryujin lets her look at her by turning her by the chin, "I like you too, it even hurts more."

Lia glares, "Let me finish that. As a friend." Her lips wobble. Ryujin sighs and looked at her weirdly. "Stupid. I like you too. As in, not as friends, not as a sister, I like you as a girl myself and as a girl yourself. I'm bi and I have come to find myself liking a girl like you."

"You're not joking. You're not, right? Am- am I right? Or wrong?" Lia's lips hesitate to curve upward. It will go on its will after the response of the younger. Ryujin almost chortled, "I'm not lying. I promise. From the bottom of my amygdala." Ryujin says, dramatically placing her palm against her chest, she's sheepishly look down. It wasn't almost too noticeable, how her heart was drumming speedily within the feel of her hand.

She hears a chirpy squeak, the next thing, two slim arms smoothly braced her head and neck, Ryujin taken aback of it. "Oh, my Ryujin..." Lia caresses Ryujin's hair from the back, chin resting on top. It was now her favorite place to go to.

"I want you to say it."

Ryujin breathes inwardly, meeting gazes with the girl before her. They are too close to each other, faces barely more than three inches apart. "I looooove you!" She half whispers, half yells. Lia in return, covers her face with her hands to hide her giddy smile. Why is she so adorable?