one

lia's pov

"and there ends our communication class. please be ready for a short quiz tomorrow, bring one yellow sheet of paper and one blue ballpen. take care everyone."

the school bell rang as soon as our professor finished her statement. everyone inside the room scampered to go outside. i was left inside as i fixed my chair and cleaned my desk before walking out.

"choi lia!" a familiar voice was heard outside the classroom. i turned around to see who it was and saw hwang yeji standing infront of the door waving her hand at me.

"yeji-ah!" i said and quickly grabbed my shoulder bag before running towards her direction. "you're so early, how's your class today?" i asked her.

hwang yeji's smile turned into a frown and she raised her index finger as she rubbed the side of her head, thinking deeply while pouting. "today's class isn't interesting. nothing happened, really. it's just our professor reminding us that we should work more on our homeworks and tests since finals is coming."

"ours said the same thing too." i spoke softly. "i think that our professors doesn't even really care about our personal lives! homeworks, projects, outputs and reports are piling up this week! ugh, i just want to take a long nap and then i will just wake up after finals." i groaned in despair while slapping my forehead gently. both of us laughed together because of our gestures and reactions.

"that just made me reach to the thought that... hey, let's go eat outside?" hwang yeji pleaded with her alluring cat eyes. "let's just say that we take this as our "rest day", deal?" she said as she made a thumbs-up sign infront of her face while smiling brightly.

"yejiii~" i said while giggling a little. "you do know that whenever you use your cat eyes on me..." i said as i stared at her for a while before laughing a little. "i never say "no".

yeji clasped her hands together while jumping around like a happy kid. "yay! my treat!" she said as she leaned closer to me as she held both of my hands together while smiling sweetly.

"great timing." i said as i smiled. "i'm hungry." yeji and i started to walk outside the building, heading towards the city searching for a nearby café. yeji and i barely spent out leisure time on a café since we both like drinking tea's and coffee's while chilling on a peaceful place, that's our type!

"my mouth is literally watering by now, i can't wait to finally take a bite on a tiramisu cake and a hot chocolate on the side! ahhh, i'm so hungry now, lia!" yeji said while looking up at the sky.

"me too," i said. "my tummy's growling." i joked and we both chuckled lightly. while talking endlessly we finally reached our destination and that's when we hurriedly went inside and yeji started to walk around the café searching for a vacant table near the glass windows.

"oh!" yeji exclaimed as she run close to me. "you know my favorites, right." she said as she winked at me. i nodded at her as i spoke, "one tiramisu cake and a hot chocolate for ms. hwang." i spoke on a formal tone and she smiled.

"atta girl." yeji said. "now hurry up and take on the first line, i'll be looking for our table." she said before running away. i can clearly see how hungry yeji was just by her actions and facial expressions, so i stood on the line infront of me waiting for my turn.

after waiting for minutes it was finally my turn. i smiled at the counter lady and told her my order. "one tiramisu cake, one blueberry cheesecake. one hot chocolate and one black coffee please." i watched her as she wrote on her small paper and she repeated my order. i nodded at her and i heard her say, "thank you ma'am. please kindly wait for your number and receipt."