eleven

third person's pov

"hey, lia. am i late?"

ryujin said while removing the hood on her head and untieing her shoes off. lia watched ryujin move every second before opening the door wide for her to step inside.

"late? no," lia added while brushing her hair gently and realized that she is wearing really short-shorts right now and she feels extra embarrassed and shy that maybe ryujin might notice her clothes. "they just arrived ten minutes before you came. you're just right on time." lia said making ryujin not feel sorry, and when she grabbed ryujin's bag to help her; her mom came by and greeted ryujin.

"hello, dear!" her mom spoke before leading ryujin the way inside. "no, it's okay if you wear your shoes inside. be comfortable around the house, and besides; you're my daughter's friend afterall." she said while tapping ryujin's back gently and she smiled at her.

"ah, good afternoon ms. choi." ryujin said before reaching out for her hand asking for a kind honoring-gesture when lia's mom suddenly pulled ryujin close for a tight hug. the surprised expression is obviously seen on ryujin's face when she was hugged and smiled warmly afterwards.

"we don't do that here, we do hugs as greetings. and you can just call me auntie choi." lia's mom answered before pulling ryujin out for the hug. lia watched how her mom and ryujin communicate with each other and ryujin seems to be really comfortable with her mom.

"thank you, auntie choi." ryujin said and her beady small eyes landed on lia following with her warm smile, making lia feel flustered again. "lia really inherited auntie choi's kind personality and gestures." she said with a bright smile still plastered on ryujin's face, her eyes still locked onto lia's.

lia noticed ryujin looking at her so she smiled back at her before looking away because maybe ryujin might notice that her cheeks are starting to become reddish.

"ah, you two should go upstairs now. i saw the other three went to the guest's room earlier and i'll just call you all when it's already time for snacks or dinner."

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"wow, finally," yuna said as soon as lia and ryujin entered the room with the three girls' loud voices which can even be heard outside the room. "i thought you were dead."

ryujin threw her bag towards yuna, hitting her and followed with yuna's loud screams and complaints. "well surprise bitch, because i came back from the dead now." she said before fishing out her phone outside from her pockets and sat down the chair beside the desk.

yuna stood up from her seat and slapped ryujin's hand with her phone on her palm away. ryujin gasped on yuna's sudden bold action and when she was about to hit yuna's shoulder,

"no phones during sleepovers, jinnie."

and by that ryujin's lips curved into a small pout and crossed her arms aggresively. "you could have slapped my hand harder and i wouldn't even complain if you'd pay for the repairment."

"i brought some snacks for us to eat!" chaeryoung said as she took out bags of chips from her bag.

"oh yeah, i also brought some extra napkins for you chae." yeji said. chaeryoung thanked yeji and ryujin just spoke all of a sudden, asking why they were talking about menstruation, she said that it sounds weird and awkward.

"wow, jinnie you really have the audacity to say that girls talking about menstruation is weird," yuna said while raising one of her eyebrows at ryujin. "it's not like you haven't experienced these bloody releases."

"can you even shut up for once, yuna." ryujin said as she threw one of the pillows placed on the desk to yuna.

"lia, come here and sit with us!" yeji said while tapping the vacant seat beside her, offering it to her friend who hasn't been moved an inch or talked, standing on the corner of the room. lia observing and watching her friends' bright and jolly aura made her smile and giggle upon seeing them feel comfortable and happy.