LIVING THE DREAM💭

"Welcome to the cafe," Noelle said.

My mouth dropped.

"I said the same thing when I first came here" Noelle laughed.

"The lines here be hella long and I'm not tryna wait," Taylor said

"Yea, we should probably sit" Noelle agreed.

I nodded my head and followed them to a table.

"Whew! My husband is looking fine today" Taylor whispered.

"I can't believe you still up on him." Noelle snorted.

"Who's your husband?" I asked.

"JT Williams. Senior."

"Oh, so you like em older huh?" I chuckled.

"We the same age. My baby's the youngest in his class." She smiled.

"That's cute."

We continued our conversation until the three empty chairs were filled. Leo, Evan, and Eric sat at our table. We were quiet for a couple of seconds.

"Amiyah, how was your first day so far?" Leo asked.

"Good." I nodded.

"I don't mean to be rude, but why the hell are you guys sitting here?" Taylor questioned.

"Tay-Tay, that's not a nice thing to say," Leo put on his baby voice.

"I'm sure there are a group of white girls waiting for you to give them d1 babies." Taylor retorted.

"Noelle, don't worry you the only one I want to have d1 babies with." Eric places his arm over her shoulders.

Noelle removed his arm from her shoulder.

" Who says I want them to have my babies? Besides, I just wanted to check on Amiyah. Make sure you not giving her any false information." Leo smiled at Taylor.

"We're telling Amiyah everything about this fucked up school. No offense Evan" Taylor looked at Evan.

"None taken. This school is fucked up"

"Don't tell her too much before she changes her mind about this school" Leo whispered.

I slapped Leo on the arm.

Taylor, Noelle, and I left the table to get lunch and when we got back there were three more guys at our table.

"Y'all make some space for them. They were sitting here first." Leo told the guys.

Everybody scooted over to make space for us.

"So, you're Leo's sister? I could've sworn you were like 5 last week," One white boy said.