LOVE'S YOUNG DREAM PT.2💭

I turned around and it was Saraya. I walked over to her and we hugged.

"Bitch I thought you weren't suppose to be here til March?" she said softly.

"Yeah.... Saraya I got to tell you something"

"Girl we can talk outside, there's people outside waiting!" she said as we walked out of the bathroom.

Saraya and I have been friends for 11 years and over those 11 years of friendship Saraya has shown me that she isn't that good of a listener. '

"Y'all look who I found lurking in the bathroom?!" she laughed.

There were 6 people that Saraya came with. The same people she hung out with before I left Heights. Juli, Ron, Rari, EJ, Kay, and Zaven.

Julia and Saraya had beef over some guy, but ended it and became friends sophomore year. Plus she had a thing with my brother, Elias a year ago. Devon, EJ, and Zaven were Tray's friends. As for Kay, that was Tray's girlfriend. Sweet girl.

"Aye! Amiyah, girl what you doing here?!! I thought you weren't supposed to be here til March?" asked Julia.

"Yeah... a friend and I came to visit." I said nervously.

"Oh. Cool." Julia nodded.

"So where is this friend of yours." Saraya said looking around.

"Oh he's getting skates"

"Whoa—HE? Okay Yahyah I see you" Saraya yelled.

Yahyah is a nickname Saraya gave me when we were little. She would call me Yahyah and I would call her Rayray. It's been a while since I heard that name.

"Lemme find out you got a whole boyfriend out here" Saraya chuckled.

"Hey Amiyah I've been looking for you. They ran out of 7s, so I got you 7 and 1/2. I hope that's okay with you. He said as he gave me a bright smile.

"Oooh Amiyah, who's this?" Saraya said checking him out.

"Yeah it's fine. Thanks" I smiled back at him.

"Hi, I'm Evan" he said as he gave a slight wave.

"I'm Saraya by the way, Amiyah's friend" she smiled.

"Nice to meet you Saraya"

"You too." She said in her voice she uses when talking to nonblack people.

A couple seconds later Saraya opened her mouth.

So y'all dating or?...." Saraya said bluntly.

That was Saraya. Straight to it.

"Uh.... I guess that depends how well this date goes" he looked directly at me.

"We'll see" I awkwardly chuckled.

"Oop. I hope I ain't put too much pressure on y'all date" she said as she gave a smirk.

"Nah, not at all" Evan chuckled.

Suddenly a deep voice (yes, deeper than Evan's") boomed behind us.

"Saraya, they don't have the blue raspberry icee. They're out." He said with an attitude.

"Are you sure Tray? Because these folk be lying". Saraya huffed.

"Yes, I'm sure. You made me go back a second time to confirm. They out."

"How you gonna run out of water and CO2?" Saraya scoffed.

"They ran out of the blue raspberry flavor, smartass" he said sarcastically.