DREAM OUT LOUD💭

"My ma whooped my ass so hard I swear I couldn't sit for week." Antonio laughed.

We all started dying of laughter.

"Damn man, what did you do?" Eric chuckled.

"I snuck out to go to JT's party. I didn't come home til 2 in the morning."

"You lucky as fuck, Ant cause if my mom found out I pulled some shit like that my whole life would've been over." Leo chuckled.

"Y'all bold as fuck" Taylor said while shaking her head.

"Tay-Tay I know you did some shit stop frontin' " Leo said.

"Nah. I'm not like that." Taylor smiled.

"What about you, Amiyah? Any crazy stories?" Evan asked.

"Well... there was a time when I was at my friends house and she had boys over. Her dad was at a friends house that night. Anyways, there was a guy she was talking to and she was getting some action. Her dad walked in the house and saw the house full of people and he was FUMING. Then he saw his daughter get out her room with a random boy and he lost his shit. He threatened to shoot all the boys if they didn't get out the house. They thought he was playing but he shot through the ceiling to prove he wasn't. The neighbors heard the gunshot and called the cops. Everybody rushes to get the fuck out the house. My friend got her car snatched from her. They monitored everything she was doing. Calls, messages, emails— EVERYTHING. She was on house arrest for almost a year."

After I was finished telling the story everybody looked at me shocked.

"Wow!" Garrett sighed

"For real?" Noelle asked.

"Yea. True story"

It was true. That night it was suppose to be a girls night with me and Saraya, but Saraya made the terrible decision to have some guys over that night. I told her she shouldn't, but she didn't listen to me and she ended being a prisoner in her own house.

"Damn Ant. She makes your mama look nice" Leo chuckled.

"For real." Antonio said.

We kept talking for a couple minutes until Ms. Brown showed up.

"Hey class! Before I start, the headmistress wanted to stop by and talk to you guys" Ms.Brown explained.

"Evan what your mom bout to talk to us about?"

"I don't even know to be honest" Evan said confused.

"It could be complete nonsense and I'd still listen. Don't be surprised in a couple of years when you calling me dad" Garrett smiled at Evan.

Noelle and I started chuckling.

"No way in hell. I told you to stop talking about my mom like that" Evan smiled.

"Sorry bro, but your mom... is hot." Garrett put his hands up as if he were surrendering.

Ms. Lexington walked inside the class and everybody was quiet.

"Good Morning to you all" Ms. Lexington greeted the class.

"Morning" the entire classroom said.

"Ms. Lexington did you get a haircut?" Garrett asked.

"Why yes Garrett, I did." Ms. Lexington smiled.