AM I DREAMING?💭

We pulled up to her house and waited for her to answer her phone.

My phone vibrated.

"Hello?" Taylor sounded confused.

"Can you open the door now?" I said.

"All right I'm on my way down"

I gave Leo a nod and he walks up to the door.

I don't know what's gonna go down cause she thinks she's opening the door for me.

The door finally opens.

At this point I have no idea what's going on.
Taylor's quiet as fuck right now.

They're still talking.

I don't know why he had to bring her card now. Like why not do it tomorrow?

Taylor is  heading back into her house. Leo gently grabs her. I think he forgot to give her library card back. He's pulling her close to him. I could not believe my fucking eyes. They really kissing right now!

My mouth dropped.

Leo you smooth muthafucka!

Leo walked back into the car like he didn't just tongue Taylor down. I pull out phone and pretended like I didn't see what just happened.

"I know you saw us Amiyah" he chuckled as he pulled out the driveway.

"What the fuck happened?" I smiled.

"I kissed her"

"Uh yeah I could see that"

"You gonna ask Taylor later anyway. She'll tell you"

"You right."
——————————————————-

"Girl he kissed me!" She screamed.

I busted out laughing when she said this.

"How did it happen though?"

"So he basically caught me off guard and shit when he came to my house."

"Right."

"So I asked him what he doing here. He showed me my card that we used earlier today. Bitch...when I tell you my stomach dropped and hit my booty hole."

"Girl I'm done with you!" I snorted.

"I almost shit myself not even gonna lie. So he hands me the card and I don't even know what to say. I said thanks and turned my ass around back to my house cause I was so embarrassed."

"Damn"

"Then as I leave he grabs me by my waist, which I was thrown off by, but I liked it. He pulls me closer to him. My heart was beating so fast. His tall ass leans forward and kisses me."

"Wow. Like something out a movie Tay"

"I know. I never saw him in that light, but I swear he was so sexy to me. Like I keep replaying that moment in my mind. His lips—his lips are so soft! Anyways so after we kissed he told me how much he always liked me and stuff. He told me he was gonna call me tonight to talk more"

"I'm shook. It's about damn time y'all got together."

"Girl what!?" She chuckled.

"He been liked you. You were to obsessed with Mr. JT"

"You right. Leo definitely changed my view about him. Whew Chile!

"Somebody bout to have a wet dream tonight" I joked.