DREAM NO.2💭

After I got out of the shower I called Taylor and Noelle.

"Guess who decided to follow me on Instagram after two weeks" I said all in one breath.

"Evan" Noelle shook her head

"Girl what?" Taylor laughed.

"That's not all he slid in my dms" I laughed with her.

"What he say?" Taylor asked.

"He said he after tonight he wanted to get to know me more"

"Ooh. What happened tonight?" Noelle asked.

"I have no idea"

"Yeah. He sprung sprung" Taylor chuckled.

"Yeah, I never seen him on a girl like this. He don't even reach out to girls like that." Noelle chimed in.

"He must really like you, Amiyah"

"I don't know. Maybe he was taking about how he wants to get to know me more like on some friendship type shit" I shrugged.

"Nah, what type of person says that to somebody they want to be friends with?" Noelle said.

"You acting like you don't like him. What's up?" Taylor chuckled.

"It's not that... he just caught me off guard. I have trust issues. I just don't wanna get played, that's all."

"Trust me, he's one of the decent boys at Lexington. Give him a chance." Noelle

"Yeah you right" I agreed.

"Oh, I almost forgot. We were taking pictures and I forgot to send you the pics on my phone"

My phone went dead for a while when were at the diner  and I couldn't take any pictures on my phone so I asked Taylor.

"I just sent it to you"

"I look bomb in this!" I gasped

"No wonder Evan creepy self keep sliding in your dms" Noelle laughed.

We all busted out laughing.

"Y'all I'm tired I'm about to go to bed" I yawned.

"Yeah, its getting late and I gotta get some beauty sleep."

"All that sleep and still no beauty. Damn shame" Noelle snickered.

"Noelle I know you ain't talking. You need your beauty sleep more than I need mine. Matter of fact your ass should've been sleep a long time ago. It's not too late to catch up." Taylor said in one breath.

Their banter reminded me of how Saraya and I use to be. We close that's why we use to flame the hell outta each other and not be offended by it. At the end of the day it's all love between us.

"Girl bye!" Noelle chuckled.

"Goodnight, y'all"

"Night Amiyah, ill see y'all tomorrow" Noelle yawned.