Cling on to me forever

If Soojin turns into a tree, Shuhua will automatically become a koala. Even now that Soojin's still a human, Shuhua's already clinging on to her like her life depended on her so what more if that happens?

Though Soojin wouldn't dare to voice out her thoughts, deep inside she knows that a clingy Shuhua is the most adorable thing ever. Except Shuhua's entire existence, that is.

"Jinjin~ah!! I'm hungry!!" Even from her room, Soojin can hear Shuhua's voice calling out for her.

Footsteps can be heard approaching her room and so she just waited for the younger girl to come in.

"Jinjin~ah." Shuhua calls her like a kid.

Soojin paused the video she was watching, which is by the way her daily dose of cooking shows and looked at Shuhua.

"go order some delivery food." she says and Shuhua shook her head as she sat in Soojin's bed.

"but I want your cooking, cook for me please?" Shuhua pleaded like a kid asking her parents to buy her a candy.

Rolling her eyes, Soojin stood and closed her laptop.

"let's go." she coldly say as she walks ahead and was followed by an excited Shuhua.

+++++

"why do you like my cooking so much?" she asks Shuhua as she's almost done cooking.

"hmm? what kind of a question is that? my Jinjin is a good cook and therefore she makes delicious things." Shuhua answers as she pointed her camera phone on Soojin.

"you and your fluttery words." Soojin answers, once again rolling her eyes.

"and what are you doing Yeh Shuhua?" she asks the younger girl as she noticed her taking pictures, of course, she knows it. She just wants to know Shuhua's reason.

"taking a picture of my beautiful Jinjin." Shuhua casually answers as she checks the photos on her phone.

Once again, Soojin rolled her eyes.

She's honestly lost count on how many times she's rolled her eyes because of Shuhua.

+++++

"thank you for the food Jinjin~ah! I'll go take a shower for awhile!" Soojin hears Shuhua say as the girl ran back to her room.

Soojin already know that it will happen, Shuhua doesn't wash her dishes after eating, she just lets it be. And she, Seo Soojin is washing it.

She complained about it too many times and Shuhua would just give her the puppy eyes. She honestly doesn't mind washing all the plates if it meant seeing Shuhua act like that towards her.

She chuckled to herself when she realized what she's been thinking all along.

Yeh Shuhua. That name has been invading her mind for weeks and months and years already and she honestly doesn't mind any single bit of it. In fact, it's the name she swore she will never ever forget.

+++++

It's almost dinner time and Miyeon, who's gone all day hasn't returned yet. So as the good little sister Soojin is, she called the girl.

"oh! hi Soojin~ah." Miyeon greets her with a cheerful voice.

"where are you unnie?" Soojin asks as she sat on their couch, turning the tv on but in a low volume.

"I'm at the café with Minnie, you know..gotta spend time together." Miyeon answers her, voice eliciting obvious happiness.

"does that mean Yuqi and Soyeon are left alone in their dorms?" she asks and Miyeon laughed.

Fall In Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें