[M] Cuddles? [M]

Soojin is alone inside the dorms she shares with Shuhua and Miyeon. The two said they will do a Vlive together in their company and so she lets them be.

As she's sitting on the couch, switching channels, her phone started ringing beside her.

Shushu baobei <3 is calling...

"hmm?" was what she said the moment she answered the call.

"jagiya..what are you doing?" she heard Shuhua asks from the other line.

"nothing, just trying to find a good show to watch..why?" she asks back.

"I was thinking maybe you're tired running around my mind.." she heard giggles after that, making her smile a bit.

"is this one of your cheesy lines again Shu?" she asks, voice sounding uninterested yet her face says otherwise, it's not like Shuhua can see her now though.

"it's one of my ways to tell you that I only think about you jagiya." she heard Shuhua say sweetly to her and her smile grew wide.

"I doubt that though." she said, teasing Shuhua.

"is this about me liking Minnie unnie again?" Shuhua asks from the other line.

Soojin did not answer, still smiling..it really isn't a big deal for her, she just loves to tease Shuhua. And besides, Minnie already has Miyeon and they've been together since their trainee years.

She heard that Shuhua was about to say something but then was cut off by their manager's voice, telling her and Miyeon, who obviously is calling Minnie as well, that the camera is already set.

"I'll make you feel how much I love only you when I get back, Jin~ah.." she heard Shuhua say, "gotta go, I love you." and with that, the call ended.

Soojin smiled after that as she finally settled into one channel.

After about 20 minutes, she got bored watching the said show so she took her phone and started going through it.

First, she went to her photos and clicked some of her pictures.

"should I update some pictures of me?" she asks herself as she scrolls up and down.

Suddenly, she found a picture of Shuhua who's happily eating something with that cute look of hers and Soojin can't help but take a picture of her. But sadly, that photo isn't supposed to be in there, so she transferred it to it's proper place.

She then went to check her collection/album of pictures related to Shuhua.

Shushu(3,916)

"it's only our 16th month and I already have this amount of pictures of her." she says, scrolling through every photo.

"I guess I have to buy another card just to store these photos and more in the future." she added as she smiled, clicking a picture of Shuhua who's once again, cutely eating in the same couch she's in right now.

Soojin is known by everyone with her sexy charm and shy personality, moreover, within her group she's also labeled as a tsundere. But her being like that is mostly directed to Shuhua and those were the moments where she was restraining herself from showing equal affection to the girl she once secretly love.

But it doesn't mean that Shuhua's affection, her being clingy, appearing always beside her, annoying her, coming closer to her and telling the world how much she loves her doesn't make her heart flutter..because it does.

She's basically like a jelly whenever Shuhua comes close and she's thanked herself and heavens above how she's good on pretending that it doesn't affect her at all.