Awake 'til Dawn

Soojin laid down on her bed after a long tiring day of schedules just two weeks after their comeback.

Sleep always forgotten simply because they do a lot of stuffs behind the camera, practicing dances even during their promotions, recording performances, going to different stations, attending radio shows, guesting to different talk shows and many more that the only time she gets to sleep is inside the car.

It's not just her though, everyone in their group lacks sleep. Well, except for Miyeon who sleeps literally everywhere as long as cameras aren't around then she can peacefully take a nap. It is not a secret how the oldest loves sleeping.

Soyeon barely sleeps too since she's working on another music for their next comeback and as always giving her very best for it. Yuqi and Minnie paid even more attention to writing their own music since all of them agreed to have Minnie and Yuqi's songs in their next comeback.

So in conclusion, everyone is in deep need of sleep so that their body and mind can rest.

And it seems like that is what's happening right this moment.

Even before Soojin laid on her bed, she knew Soyeon and Yuqi are sleeping together in the former's working studio while Miyeon is resting with Minnie in the other dorm.

Shuhua? Her girlfriend is just right next door, watching some Kdramas probably to pass the time.

And that leads her to sitting up once again, getting her phone out from its charger and messaging the maknae.

Shushu ❤

Yeh Shuhua, it's getting late..you better get some sleep now.

After sending the message, she then went back to lying on her bed.

She can just go out from her room and personally tell Shuhua what's written on her text but she does not want to..simply because she'll obviously sound sweeter than she should in which she's been trying hard not to.

She's a tsundere after all and she's been trying her best to live up to that name, though everyone already knows she's whipped for Shuhua, she still wouldn't admit it.

My Honey Jinjin ❤

awww 😳😳😳 my jagiya is being sweet 😍😍😍 don't worry I'll head to bed now honey..you too okay? I love you Jinjin~ah 😘😘😘😘😘

She hurriedly checked her phone as soon as she felt it vibrate in her hands, reading Shuhua's text with a smile on her face.

A blush formed on her cheeks as she read the text over and over again, she honestly can picture Shuhua saying those words to her personally and she's not sure if that's a good thing or a bad one.

She decided she's just in love with the younger girl to the point she can literally hear her in her mind, some sort of soulmate thing Shuhua told her years ago. Them being connected and that basically means how much she knows Shuhua just the same as how the maknae knows her back.

My Honey Jinjin ❤

you did not reply 😢 you sleeping already Jin~ah?

Her phone vibrated once again, she lightly chuckled after reading the message.

My Honey Jinjin ❤

anyways, good night and have a sweet dreams with me in there jagiya!! 😍😘 love me even more everyday 😀😊😘

With a smile, she typed something as her response for her girlfriend.

Shushu ❤