Jump Then Fall

"whoa I need you baby,
don't be afraid please jump then fall, jump then fall into me.
baby I'm never gonna leave you,
say that you wanna be with me too..
cause I'm gonna stay through it all,
so jump then fall, jump then fall baby,
jump then fall into me, into me."

Shuhua doesn't know how many times she's heard that song to the point she's planning on how to just take Yuqi's phone and burn it to ashes.

Song Yuqi knows how to push all Yeh Shuhua's buttons so well it'll be no wonder who killed her if ever she's found somewhere around the side streets of Seoul showering in her own blood.

But of course, Shuhua's sane enough to not kill anyone.

"Song Yuqi! how many times will you play that song today?!" she asks out of frustration, speaking in mandarin.

However, Yuqi just laughed at her reaction while standing and holding her own phone like it's some sort of microphone.

"I like the way you sound in the morning, we're on the phone and without a warning, I realize your laugh is the best sound I ever heard." Yuqi sings and Shuhua's about to throw her own phone at the girl.

She knows when this started, it was that one time she got drunk with Yuqi and she confessed about having feelings for a certain someone they both know from their College.

As the best friend Song Yuqi is, she recorded Shuhua singing the same song with tears in her eyes while she's laughing behind the camera.

The next morning, Shuhua swore she'll never do 2 things when she's drinking. 1) not to spill any secrets, 2) not to sing any songs.

"the bottom's gonna drop out from under our feet, I'll catch you, I'll catch you..when people say things that bring you to your knees, I'll catch you..the time is gonna come when you're so mad you could cry, but I'll hold you through the night until you smile." Yuqi sings once again, copying Shuhua's way of singing.

"yah! Song Yuqi!!" Shuhua angrily yelled as she ran after the girl who ran out from their shared dorm room and into the hallways of the whole building, laughing all the way.

When Yuqi took a left turn, Shuhua followed along only to bumped into someone, immediately falling on top of the person.

"Yeh Shuhua." she heard a voice say.

She knows who the voice belong to, after all, it's only that person who's voice is mixed with coldness and sexiness in one.

Shuhua breathe in the perfume from the person she's bumped in to, she figured it's that person's signature smell from all their conversations a couple of months ago.

"Shu, you're heavy." she suddenly heard the person say and so she immediately stood, embarrassed as she offered her hand to help the other.

"I'm sorry Soojin unnie." she said, bowing her head and she heard a light chuckle after that.

"it's fine, you're lucky I'm the one you bumped in to." Soojin said as Shuhua raised her head only to see the former with a smile on her face.

"why were you running anyways? I saw Yuqi doing the same earlier." Soojin asks and Shuhua blushed because of that.

How would she tell Soojin she's trying to get hold of Yuqi because the latter won't let her breathe just because she confessed on having feelings for a certain Seo Soojin. She can't say that.

"just playing with her unnie, you know she likes to play games." she said, lying.

"I see, you better play inside your dorm room Shu..running around the hallways like 5 year old kids is a bit too much, I mean..you both are 20 years old women, right?" Soojin said and Shuhua became more embarrassed because of that.