Ab imo pectore

Jealousy
- an unhappy or angry feeling caused by the belief that someone you love (such as your husband or wife) likes or is liked by someone else.

Soojin had been reading that exact definition from the dictionary for five minutes now.

"such as your husband or wife." she reads again, verbally this time.

"but we're not even married to begin with." she says, tilting her head to the side.

"Soo? you okay?" automatically, she exited the dictionary app in her phone and looked up at the owner of the voice, who happens to be Soyeon.

"yep, never been better." she answered, smiling.

"ahm, you sure?" Soyeon asks.

"I mean, you smiling like that feels weird." she added and Soojin raised her eyebrows at her.

"I am sure..do I look like I'm not?" she asks as she watch Soyeon sit beside her.

They are currently on their own waiting room, the other members were filming their i-talk parts while Soojin's just waiting for her turn and Soyeon just got done with hers.

"honestly speaking, you look like there's something bothering you." Soyeon said and Soojin was left speechless.

Soyeon was just actually writing some lyrics on her notebook while the other members were being interviewed and filmed when her eyes landed on Soojin, who was busy with her phone.

It's normal for everyone in their group to be busy with their phones, especially Soojin who loves to take selfies and scroll through her Twitter feed so Soyeon went back to do what she was doing.

Not until she was filming her part for i-talk that she noticed Soojin frowning on something, staring at her phone.

Now, Seo Soojin rarely frowns whenever she holds her phone. Either Soojin saw haters comments or something bad news that is happening is her reason to do so.

Soyeon made sure to check Soojin later on and so she continued to talk about her music and her love for Neverland for a bit more.

Not until, once again, when she saw Soojin not only frown but as well rolled her eyes and snicker.

Soyeon's sure Soojin is bothered by something and she's out to know what it is right that moment, so as soon as the interview ended, she made her way towards the older girl.

And that's why she's sitting there with Soojin now.

"it's just nothing, don't worry Soyeon." Soojin chose to say but Soyeon's stare at her looks way too serious she doesn't have the choice but to tell her what's on her mind.

"let me show you something." she said as she then showed Soyeon her phone, it was a video of Shuhua.

Soyeon then watched what caused Soojin's unusual attitude.

There, in the video is Shuhua bowing and congratulating the members of a boy group and someone edited the video of Shuhua and a certain member interacting and the fans started shipping them.

"look at my YouTube watched history." Soojin said and Soyeon did as told.

Different fanmade videos showed up in there and obviously Soojin saw it all, so Soyeon then locked the former's phone and gave it back.

"you're jealous?" Soyeon asks, voice low, intending the question for only the two of them to hear.

"irritated, I guess that's the term." Soojin corrected and it's now Soyeon's turn to raise her eyebrows.