Your words vs Mine

It is safe to say that in (G)I-DLE, Soyeon and Soojin are the two members Shuhua obeys the most.

Soyeon being her unnie and the leader and with Soojin being as well her unnie and the love of her life.

While Minnie is that member she gets along with because the older one plays with her well.

Yuqi does not let her breathe most of the time since they always fight with each other, of course, it's just a normal fight between best friends. But for the record, she does not let Yuqi breathe too. Everyone in their group doesn't actually, and that's how their friendship works.

Miyeon. Hmm, Miyeon is the oldest yet the most teased member in the group, everyone is comfortable with her and she's fine with how the others tease her because she knows it's how their friendship works. Everyone knows that.

So again, Soojin and Soyeon are the two members Shuhua obeys more. But it doesn't mean she doesn't obey her other unnies, it's just that, she knows when to obey them and when not to.

Like today, as they all hangout in Misooshu's dormitory.

"Shu, let's go put some veggies on Soyeon's meal.." Yuqi said raising her eyebrows up and down and Shuhua shook her head no.

"I suggest you don't do that." she said, taking the remote from Yuqi's hands.

"it's fine..she won't get mad, let's go?" Yuqi once again said, trying to convince Shuhua.

"my point is, I won't let you do that..so just don't." Shuhua said as she switched to different channels.

"jeez! you're really my girlfriend's protector." Yuqi said shaking her head, talking about Soyeon's statement during one of their radio guestings.

Soyeon told everyone Shuhua protects her from Yuqi, though Yuqi doesn't really do anything harmful, just teasing her girlfriend is what she does. She honestly find an angry Soyeon cute so she teases her most of the time, Soyeon does the same to her as well. They are just practically lovebirds being a bully and loving each other at the same time.

Shuhua did not say anything after what Yuqi said as she watched the show on their TV.

"Shushu!! let's take a picture together!!" she suddenly heard Minnie yell from Miyeon's room followed by heavy footsteps running.

"nah! let's take them together now..I'm sorry." she then heard Miyeon yell as well, both running towards where she is.

"what's with them?" Yuqi asks beside her as Miyeon is stopping Minnie from approaching them.

"Miyeon unnie must have spent too much time being a sleepy head she said no to Minnie unnie's request about taking a picture together." Shuhua explained and Yuqi chuckled.

"that happened during one of our promotions back then as well, right?" she asks and Shuhua nodded before answering.

"yep, it was caught on camera..Miyeon unnie is a useless gay." Shuhua said as Yuqi laughed out loud.

"Shu! smile!!" Minnie suddenly popped up behind her with a camera and Shuhua being Shuhua, she immediately smiled.

"you're not supposed to take a picture with her." Miyeon said, pouting like a kid beside Minnie.

"I already did though." Minnie said, rolling her eyes at Miyeon.

"Shushu, you should have told her to take a picture with me." Miyeon said, now pouting at Shuhua's direction.

"eww, stop that unnie.." Shuhua immediately reacted that made Yuqi laugh once again while Minnie is trying her best not to laugh.

Shuhua's grossed out expression is too much to handle, "yah! don't pretend you don't love me!" Miyeon suddenly said, now trying to hug the poor maknae.