[M] Cuddles? [M] (END)

The moment Soojin entered Shuhua's room, she immediately laid down on the maknae's bed.

Shuhua entered the room right after, smiling quiet dangerously while staring at her.

"Shu." she calls out and Shuhua closed the door, locking it.

"strip." Shuhua ordered her and she does it, standing and taking all of her clothing completely.

When she's done, she looked back at Shuhua who's also taking off her clothes.

Her eyes grew wide upon seeing that the maknae is already wearing a strap-on, she felt her throat go dry just by staring at the girl.

Shuhua looks so hot and no one can tell her otherwise.

She watched as Shuhua walks closer towards her, stopping right in front of her.

"I want you." Shuhua said and Soojin felt herself get even wet because of it.

"you can have all of me." she managed to say and Shuhua smirked at her before hungrily kissing her.

Shuhua held her close, their tongue battling against each other.

She felt like she's floating when she heard Shuhua moan. Then the maknae suddenly pushed her to lie down, stradling her.

"Shu." she moaned as Shuhua right away starts sucking her left nipple while squeezing her right breast.

"oh God!" she moans, back arching as Shuhua bit her nipple before soothing it again with her tongue.

The maknae continued with her antics, sucking on her breasts, massaging them, pinching her nipples, biting them.

Soojin is literally floating around at the situation she's receiving.

And Shuhua isn't even inside her yet.

"shit Shu!" she moaned when she felt Shuhua's left hand go down on her center, coating her own fingers with Soojin's juices.

"I love how you get so wet for me, jagiya." Shuhua tells her and she moaned.

Shuhua saying dirty things like that is making her go insane.

The maknae's now playing with her clit, teasing her every way possible while still sucking her nipple.

"argh Shu! baby please." she moaned, begging for her release already.

"you want to cum baby?" Shuhua asks her as the maknae is still playing with her clit.

She's honestly going to cum and she needs Shuhua's permission to do so.

"p-pleease!" she stuttered as she felt Shuhua fasten her pace, not saying anything.

"oh God, please Shu!" she yelled, holding on to Shuhua's bed sheets too tight. Her knuckles turning pale.

"then cum for me baby." she heard Shuhua say as the girl bit her nipple again as the last strike, making her release her juices.

"mmm, Shu." she moans, shaking from her orgasm, catching her breath.

Closing her eyes, she felt Shuhua move away from her only to go down on her.

Her moans can't be stopped as Shuhua started licking her.

"shit baby..don't stop!" she said and right away Shuhua stopped what she's doing.

"beg me not to." the maknae told her and so she right away did as told.

"please baby." she says and with a smirk on her face, Shuhua spoke.

"watch me." and she then dived in back to licking and sucking her.