Truth or dare with the Slytherins

I don't know how my friends did it, but I'm on my way to the Slytherin common room. We're going to play truth or dare. I'm not really looking forward to it since my ex-boyfriend will be there. No not Ron, but Draco Malfoy. We dated in secret for eight months but broke up two weeks ago. No one knows about us, not even our best friends.

"Mione, come on. Have some fun!" Seamus shouted and grinning. "Don't look so bleak."

"I'm sorry, Seamus." I faked a smile. "Just thinking."

"You're always thinking." Ginny replied while dancing through the corridor. "Just let yourself go for one night."

I gave in. "Fine." 

Ginny grabbed my hands and started dancing with me until we reached the portrait. 

"Hello, Hermione. Password?" Salazar Slytherin said. He has a soft spot for me. It's probably because I snuck in a lot the past eight months. 

"Morbus." I muttered and the portrait openend. 

"Why did he call you by your name, Hermione?" Harry asked me. 

"I have no idea." I lied.

We settled down on the couch and the Slytherins, Draco, Blaise, Pansy, Astoria and Theo joined us. Of course the only seat that was free was next to me, and Draco sat down next to me. Silver and brown eyes met, but I quickly broke our eye contact. 

"Who's first?" Pansy asked. 

"I am!" Blaise said jumping of his seat. He spun the bottle and it landed on Ginny. "Truth or dare?" 

"I'll go with dare." Ginny replied grinning. 

"Uhmm...I dare you to take three clothing items off for the next three rounds." Blaise smirked. "Shoes and socks are not included."

"Easy." Ginny took if her jacket, a necklace and sweater. She was still wearing a t-shirt underneath her sweater so it wasn't that bad. Ginny spun the bottle and it landed on Theo. "Oh Theo." She smirked. "Truth or dare?"

"How are you not in Slytherin? You'd have fit in perfectly." Theo said. "I pick dare."

"I dare you to snog Astoria."

Theo and Astoria both looked at each other blushing furiously.

"I'm doing you both a favour." Ginny said. 

"We don't have to do it, if you don't want to, Tori." Theo said quietly. 

"No, it's fine." Astoria replied and leaned in. They made out for about two minutes until Draco interrupted. "Take a room, lovebirds."

Astoria and Theo both pulled back and were as red as a tomato and quickly sat down. 

"Alright, I did it." Theo said and he spun the bottle. It landed in me. "Mione. Truth or dare?"

"Truth." I replied, hoping he would't ask an awful question. 

"Prude." He muttered. "What are the names of the people you kissed?"

"Oh uhm..." I replied. Shit, I have to tell them. "Viktor, Ron, Cormac, Seamus, this muggle boy named Liam and..." 

"Come on. You can tell us. I'm sure it wouldn't be that bad." Harry assured me. 

"Uhmm okay." I replied not meeting anyone's eyes. "And Draco.." 

Everyones jaw dropped except for Draco's. Pansy was the first to recover. 

"You made out with Draco!? When?"

"I did and uhmm......" 

"She answered her question. Spin the bottle again, lo- I mean Hermione." Draco helped me out.