Sex class

"Hello everyone." Hermione greeted. "I'm professor Granger and this is professor Malfoy." She said gesturing to Draco. "The headmistress asked us to teach you guys about sex." 

A few guys snickered at this. 

"I'd appreciate it if not every time someone uses a word which has do to with sex is snickered at." She demanded with narrowed eyes. "As I was saying, Dra- Professor Malfoy and I'll be teaching you this. Does anyone has a question already?" 

"When did you lose your virginity?" Liam Hayes yelled from the back of the class. "If you lost yours yet." 

"Mr Hayes, that's not very appro-." Hermione started but was cut of by a smug looking Draco Malfoy next to her, "A month before I turned fifteen." He answered. "And you, Granger?" 

"I was seventeen." Hermione mumbled quietly. "Moving on, has someone in this class already had sex?" 

Liam's and a three others hand flew up but the rest admitted they hadn't slept with anyone yet.

"Personally, I think it's quite important to save your virginity for someone special." Hermione said. "Losing your virginity is a big thing and sex shouldn't be something you just do with every person you see like some people do." 

"I feel personally attacked, Granger." Draco pouted as he pretended to stab himself in the heart. 

"Did you sleep around professor Malfoy?" Lily, a Slytherin girl, asked curiously. "I've heard some rumours." 

"I've had my fair share of witches." Draco smirked. "Girls would often throw themselves at me and who was I to refuse." 

"And now?" Veronica questioned. "And what rumours?" 

"That he's supposed to be the slytherin sex god." Lily giggled. Hermione took a look at Draco and rolled her eyes at his incredibly pleased expression. "All the girls he has done it with are so lucky." 

Draco smirked and answered, "There's only one witch for me now." 

The girls looked disappointed while the boys whistled. 

"The sex is great enough heh?" 

"Of course." Draco retorted smugly.  "Not many know about us so it's kind of fun to sneak around. Only mine and her parents know and our closest friends. We only told them because they wouldn't stop bugging us about when we'd finally get together." 

"And you professor Granger?" Cordelia shouted. "When was the last time you did it?" 

"Last night." Hermione replied. 

"You sneaked someone into the castle?" 

"No I didn't." Hermione snapped. "Lets get back to the lesson." 

"Oh yes alright." Draco agreed. "Lets start with foreplay. Foreplay can be different for everyone. This can go from just simply making out to dressing up or undressing eachother. This is mostly just to get yourself ready for the act. Women have to get...slippery for a guy to enter and men have to get an erection obviously." 

A gryffindor girl raised her hand to ask a question. 

"Yes Ms Harrington." 

"What do you mean with dressing up?" She asked. "I don't really get. When you want to have s- sex you have to get naked aren't you?" 

"That's indeed true." Draco replied. "Some people like to dress up like something and do role play. Role play is for example student and teacher. Dressing up can mean, usually the girl, dresses up in some lingerie or something else which is sexy. I recommend to give your girl your quidditch clothes if you have them. Seeing your witch in your quidditch shirt is a massive turn on."