Blaise's lady friend

"Hey Blaise." Hermione smiled. 

"Hi Mia!" Blaise greeted. "When did you get here?" 

"Like three hours ago I think." Hermione thought out loud. "I picked up some take away before I got here and that was around seven."

"What are you watching?"

"Hermione wanted to see it." Draco quickly said. "It's an animated movie about a lion called Simba and how he kind of saves a part of Africa." 

"It's called 'The Lion King." Hermione added, leaning her head back against her boyfriend's chest again. She was sitting between his legs on the loveseat with his arms wrapped around her. "One of my favourite movies as a child." 

"That's nice I think?" 

Draco chuckled at this and said, "Please get me a green apple." 

"Get your own." 

"I'm hardly in a position to stand up right now." Draco countered. "Besides, you didn't silence your room so I was forced to listen to you having sex."

"Fine fine, you win." Blaise gave in and tossed Draco an apple when he walked out of the kitchen. "Why are you two even watching a movie? There a much more fun ways to spend a Friday evening." 

"The pain in my shoulder returned." Draco sighed. "I literally can't put any pressure on it or it stings like a bitch. I think I need to get it checked tomorrow at st mungo's. 

"I'll go with you." Hermione offered. 

"Thanks." Draco smiled, placing a kiss against her temple. "Blaise, where's the girl you were with?" 

"Showering. Should be done soon." 

"One night stand or are you seeing her?" Hermione asked. 

"Well, it started as just a one night stand but that was three times ago...We're going on a date next week on Friday to see if we could be something more." 

"That's good." Hermione smiled. "I'm happy for you." 

"Thanks." 

"Blaise?" The girl he was with called his name. "Do you have any make-up remover by chance? My make up is all messed up by the water." 

"Although you're a guy so obviously you don't have that..." She added as an afterthought. "That was stupid of me to ask."

"I don't have any but... Draco?" Blaise passed the question to his bestfriend as Carrie came into view. Hermione didn't notice and only looked up when Draco answered, "There's some in my bathroom. You can grab it." 

"Thank you." Carrie smiled before noticing the girl between his legs. "Hermione!?"

"Carrie?" Hermione said, as even confused. 

"You two know eachother?" Blaise questioned. 

"Carrie is one of my friends. We got to the same school." Hermione explained. "Come on, I'll show you where it is. Besides, I need a shower too."

"I'll join you love." Draco stated. "I need a shower too." 

"You hurt your shoulder ferret so we're not having sex."

"And that's why you need to help me shower." Draco smirked. "I can't move my shoulder so it's kinda hard." 

"Fine, but just a shower." Hermione exclaimed. "Could you grab us some clean clothes first?" 

"Sure, what do you want me to get?" 

"Just one of your sweaters, some underwear and knee highs please." Hermione answered, giving him a quick peck on the cheek before wandering off towards the bathroom. Carrie followed and watched Hermione open the cabinet beneath the sink and grabbing the make-up remover. 

"Here." Hermione said, giving the remover to the blonde girl. 

"Thanks." Carrie smiled. "How long have you been dating Dra...What was his name again?" 

"Draco. Draco Malfoy." The curly-haired which corrected her. "And two years and three months now." 

"That long?" Carrie gasped, wiping her eyes with a cotton pad. "How did you meet then? And how did you get together? Were you friends before that?" 

"We went to the same boarding school in Scotland when we were eleven." Hermione began explaining. "Strongly disliked eachother for the first few years. Fifth year some things changed and we became friends. We spend quite a lot of time together without anyone else knowing and eventually that became something more." 

"How romantic." Carrie gushed before glancing around  the bathroom, her eyes landing on the two toothbrushes. "You have a toothbrush, toiletry and clothes here. It's serious isn't it?"

"It is." Hermione confirmed, a smile creeping up her face. "You aren't that long with a person without it being serious." 

"True." Carrie agreed. "Why do you never talk about him at school? I'm sure the girls would want to know all about this." 

"That's the thing." Hermione admitted. "As much as I love Draco, I don't want them to know about him. They will make a huge thing out of it and I just want to keep it a bit low-key."

"Everything okay here?" Draco asked, walking into the bathroom. 

"Yes." Hermione smiled up at him. 

"I grabbed these clothes." Draco said, showing them to her. "Those are comfortable?" 

"They are." Hermione said, grabbing her toothbrush from the counter. She grabbed Draco's too and sat down on the counter. As she was brushing her own teeth she motioned for Draco to stand closer to her. He obeyed and she stretched her right arm so she could brush his teeth at the same time as hers. 

"I'm gonna back to Blaise." Carrie announced, feeling like she was intruding. Their reactions when their heads snapped up pretty much confirmed this. They looked as though they had completely forgotten she was in the bathroom too. 

"That's fine." Draco said. "I'll see you later I guess. If you haven't gone to sleep or back to bed again." 

"Thanks for letting me use your make-up remover Mione." She said before shutting the door behind her as she walked away. As she walked away, she thought about the couple. It was obvious they cared very deeply about eachother and secretly she longed for something like this too. To be loved and cared about. She knew she had started to like Blaise over the past two weeks and maybe, just maybe, they'd eventually become something like the couple in front of her.