Hogwarts five-year reunion

It was Friday night, the night of the five year reunion. Hermione hadn't been seen by anyone for the past five years. Why? She left Britain to go to France but no one knew where she went and why. She never saw her friends anymore except for Luna and Neville. 

Six months after she had moved to France, she had bumped into Draco Malfoy on her way to work. Draco had apologised for everything he had said and done to her and asked her out for dinner. She had accepted and after the third date they became a couple.    

Everything went very well for the couple and after six months they decided to come out to Draco's best friends. Surprisingly, they had accepted it immediately and welcomed Hermione into their friend group. Another year later, Hermione had moved into Draco's penthouse and two months ago they had gotten engaged. 

"I'm nervous, Dray." Hermione said while twirling a curl around her finger, a habit she had developed when she was young. "I haven't seen them in five years and I have no idea how they're going ro react." 

"It'll be fine. Don't worry." Draco soothed his fiancée. "Go talk to McGonnagall first and catch up with her. Maybe after that you'll feel a bit better." 

"Thanks." Hermione said and locked lips with Draco. "I should go in."

"Good luck." Draco said. "I'm going to Blaise, Theo, Pansy and Astoria. You can always join us if you want." 

"I know." Hermione replied before walking through the doors of the great hall. She immediately blushed at all the attention she got. People were gossiping and whispering about her. Her eyes quickly scanned the great hall until she saw professor McGonnagall. She smiled and walked over to her former mentor. 

"Hello professor." Hermione greeted. "It's nice to see you again." 

"Hermione!" Minerva shrieked to everyone's surprise. "You look wonderful and please call me Minerva. You're not at school anymore." 

"Of course, Minerva." Hermione said. "How have you been?" 

"I'm great." Minerva beamed. "The new students are absolutely wonderful and Slytherin and Gryffindor are finally getting along." 

"That's great!" Hermione beamed. "How did that happen?" 

"The war changed  a lot." Minerva retorted. "And the head boy and head girl are together. Julian is from Slytherin and Emily is from Gryffindor." 

"I'm glad about that. It's time to let go of all those prejudices." 

"It most certainly is." Minerva agreed. "So, tell me about you. What have you been up to? And how are you?" 

"I'm absolutely amazing." Hermione said with a bright smile. "After I left Britain, I moved to France. I settled down in Paris and started working in a bookshop. I soon realised that even though I loved working there, I needed something where I could use my intelligence. So now I work at the French ministry and I often help my fiancé with his business too." 

"Fiancé!?" Minerva beamed. "I'm so happy for you, dear." 

'Thank you, Minerva." Hermione smiled and showed her her ring. "I'm very happy too." 

"It's beautiful." Minerva exclaimed as she took Hermione's hand in hers to examine the ring. "Is he here with you tonight? I'd love to meet him."  

"He is." Hermione replied. "You've met him already though." 

"I have?" Minerva frowned. "So, you're engaged to Ronald Weasley?" 

"Oh please no." Hermione shrieked. "Why'd you think that? I haven't seen them in years."