Cards of truth

"Hello class." Snape said to the eight years Slytherins and Gryffindors. "Today we'll be doing something different. I've these cards of truth from the Weasley twins. Does anyone already know what these cards do?" 

Most of the students hands flew up. 

"Draco, can you tell us?" 

"Of course.' Draco said and started explaining. "There are many different questions on these cards. When you answer the question it turns red or green and if you lied, it shows you the right answer." 

"Isn't that a violation of privacy?" Parvati asked. 

"You can choose not to answer but I expect everyone to answer." Snape answered his student.

"Aren't these questions quite sexual?" Ron asked. 'My brothers aren't exactly that shy."

"That's true, Mr. Weasley." Snape replied. "I picked out some of the better cards. These are the questions I'd answer myself."

"Is everyone in?" Draco shouted and when everyone approved he picked up the first card. "Who was your first kiss? My answer is some older Slytherin witch." 

Pansy pouted at his answer since she thought she was his first kiss too. "Mine is Draco." 

Most of the Slytherins said someone who was a bit older than them or admitted that Draco or Blaise was their first kiss. They were a bit of the playboys of the school. Ron said his first kiss was Lavender and Harry told them his was Cho. A couple boys cheered for that since Cho was quite hot. Snape's last kiss was with Rosemerta. This earned a few whistles too since Rosmerta was considered to be quite a good-looking witch for her age. Neville told that his first kiss was with Luna and Hermione answered Viktor Krum. 

"Your first kiss was Viktor Krum?" Blaise asked the girl who was sitting between Draco and Ron. "Like the famous quidditch player?" 

"Yes, I mean him." Hermione replied. "It was during the triwizard tournament." 

"Well done, Granger." Blaise complimented. "I was expecting you to answer someone like Neville or Ron." 

"It wasn't." Hermione answered sharply and picked up another card. "How many sexual partners have you had in life? I've had one."  

Most of the students gasped except for Draco who was smirking. 

"You've had sex, Hermione?" A shocked Ron asked when he saw the card turn green. 

"Yes, Ronald." Hermione replied. Eyes rolling. "I'm eighteen. It's not that uncommon." 

"I know, it's just you-you." Ron started, struggling with finding the right words. 

"Granger's like a prude." Theo offered which earned him a death glare from Hermione. "It's your turn now, Weasley." 

"I've had one." Weasley said and gave the card to Harry who confirmed his answer. 

"My answer is two." Harry replied. 

"I've had three." Dean answered. 

"One." Seamus replied. 

Most of the Gryffindor students said something below three. Parvati and Neville were the only ones to admit they never had sex before. When it was the Slytherins turn the numbers quickly got higher. 

"Six." Daphne Greengrass said with a small smile.

"Forty-two." Blaise replied with a confident grin.

"Player." Goyle muttered. "I've had four." 

"Fourteen."

"Twenty-tree."