Never have I ever

The Gryffindors and Slytherins are playing 'Never have I ever' together. From Slytherin participate Draco, Blaise, Theo, Astoria and Pansy. From Gryffindor, the golden trio, Seamus, Ginny, Dean, Lavender and Neville."

"Everyone knows how this works right?" Draco asked the others. 

"Uhmm...How are we playing?" Hermione asked. "And how do we make sure no one lies?" 

"The cups change red if you have done it. I charmed them myself. And we're playing dirty questions of course." Draco smirked. "Who wants to start?" 

"I'll start." Blaise offered. "I've never had a crush on a teacher." 

The girls drank"Who?" Hermione asked them. "Mine was Lockhart." 

"Same with me." Ginny replied. 

'He was mine too." Lavender added. 

"Snape." Astoria and Pansy said at the same time. "Neville, your turn."

"I've never had sex." 

Everyone downed their cup. 

"So, our little virginal Granger isn't that virginal anymore. Who was it?" Theo asked playfully. 

"Shut up, Theodore." Hermione scoffed and flushed red already. 'I've never gone skinny dipping." 

Draco drank. So did Harry, Ginny, Blaise and Theo. 

"I've never not made my partner finish." Draco said, smirking. 

"Ego much." Ginny scoffed. 

"Draco!" Hermione shrieked before her cup turned red. Luckily no one noticed the slip us because everybody was busy watching her cup turn red. 

"Ooh, Granger." Blaise teased. "You're not that good?" 

"I hate you." Hermione said to Draco. "Dean, please go." 

"I've never kissed three or more people in this room." Dean said. 

All the Slytherins drank a sip of their firewhisky and so did...Hermione? 

"Who did you kiss Granger?" Lavender asked. "I know you kissed Ron and Harry." 

"I only kissed Harry because he got stuck underneath a mistletoe." Hermione defended herself, blushing furiously. Yeah, someone else to in this room too..."

Then it was Lavender's turn. "I've never kissed a Slytherin." 

All the Slytherins, Ginny and Hermione drank. 

"Ooh, so you probably kissed one of the Slytherins in this room." Theo stated. "These are all kissing questions. Lets get to the real stuff. I've never stayed friends with an ex." 

Hermione, Ron, Draco, Ginny, Harry and Pansy drank a sip of their drink. 

"This is so obvious actually." Hermione said and turned towards Astoria. "Your turn. Please not an embarrassing one again."  

"We'll see even though I don't think you have done this." Astoria smirked. "I've never used whipped cream for 'adult' activities." 

Draco and Blaise immediately drank and everyone turned towards a very bright red teen when they heard a small gasp. Everyone gaped. 

"Who knew the bookworm was that kinky?" Draco said smirking. "Please a good one Pansy. We can expose all the head girl's secrets." 

"I can do that." Pansy said and winked at Draco. "I've never given or received a lapdance." 

"I hate all of you." Hermione screeched when her, Draco's, Lavender's, Blaise's and Ron's cup all turned red.  

"Good one, Pans." Draco said and high-fived Pansy. "I'm starting to like this more every second."