chapter one

-Draco's POV-

Another boooring day, i'm on the way to my potions class, my assist--I mean, Crabbe and Goyle, following behind me. We pass by the great hall, people passing by. I purposely bump the shoulders of Potter as he walks by, me smirking when he falls. He grumbles as Granger and Weasley helps him up, and he glares at me. I noticed my shirt got dirty, so I decided to go up to the bathroom before I go into the potions room.

-AT THE BATHROOM- 

After fixing my hair again and dusting off dirt off my shirt, I notice something sparkling in the corner of my eye. "Crabbe, what is that thing?" I asked, putting my hand on my hip and  turning my heel to face it. "Seems like pumpkin juice, Draco." I smirked, someone probably forgot it there.

"It looks wonderful to drink," I say as I picked the glass up and examined the content carefully. I chugged down the drink, and put it back on the table with a loud thump. "Delicious. Let's get to class, shall we?" Goyle's face turned confused, and I noticed quickly.

"What's wrong?" I said impatiently, "Your voice, it went higher, kind of like a girl's." He said, chuckling a bit. "Impossible! It's probably just a little cough, that's all." They both nodded, and we went down to the dungeons to go to the Potions Room.